Scotland Players In Action - Page 150 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long term it's a worry for us to bridge the gap between Gordon,Marshall and McGregor and Robbie MCrorie.

Jordan Archer is getting good experience at Millwall. A lad I play football with is a season ticket holder and he says he has been impressed with him.

Jordan Archer is getting good experience at Millwall. A lad I play football with is a season ticket holder and he says he has been impressed with him.

Ryan Fulton recently signed a new deal at Liverpool. Has looked good when I've seen him for the youth teams.

Ryan Fulton recently signed a new deal at Liverpool. Has looked good when I've seen him for the youth teams.

All we need are two quality keepers! One for everyday and one for best. Hope two of this lot fit the bill.

At least he's consistent. As much as I still rate strachan - he's the best we have. I don't agree with his fondness for forrest.

I want Gordon to be as good as he was but he keeps making wee mistakes like that which are really big mistakes, I don't think the terrible defence in front of him helps though either.

Forrest transformed the game. It's all about opinions.

Yer hole, he put a couple of good balls in yes, he also did his usual aimless running and losing the ball a couple of times. I would love him to become the superstar that some people seem to think he is, but in reality he won't because he's always injured and when he's not he's incredibly inconsistent and more often than not he's utterly shite!

Russell Martin is the best centre back we have by some distance, even if he was the reincarnation of Danny McGrain* I wouldn't play him at right back and weaken the centre.

*I know Danny McGrain is not dead but I was speaking metaphorically.