Scotland Players In Action - Page 155 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate Hutton, he's been a very good player for us in years gone by. The last eighteen months though he has been terrible. Hutton is finished and harking back to good games he played for us ages ago won't do us any good. It's time to go.

Are you kidding? Didn't you see him in the last game against Gibraltar? Tore them apart so he did. :-))

In all seriousness it was actually a bit sad watching him in that game as it reminded you of what he used to be capable of against proper teams. It was like a wee blast from the past.

I'm not convinced he 100% done just yet, but I agree we need to start trying some new options, particularly in friendlies.

Watching MOTD and Fletcher and Morrison continue to impress for West Brom. It's hard to see who we have that is better than these two in their respective positions.

I don't get this opinion that Fletcher is finished, he'd be first name on team sheet for me and reinstated as captain.

In international football you need to retain the ball and he's one of the best around at it.

Not a Scotland player yet, but I have been very impressed with Peter Grant in the centre of defence at Falkirk this season. He has strength and pace and is only 21. I really hope we can keep hold of him this transfer window.

Any relation to the Celtic player, is that his boy ?

Think he might have been developed at Norwich. Dont know if his dad is still a coach down there but he was involved at some point. Geat to see promising centre half's coming through as we are week at that position.

Gary Holt was his coach at Norwich who developed him (Peter was working with Eck for a few years and think is at Fulham now).

His brother Raymond was/is at Norwich.

Gary Holt was his coach at Norwich who developed him (Peter was working with Eck for a few years and think is at Fulham now).

His brother Raymond was/is at Norwich.

I was chatting to Peter in a boozer in Clapham about a year ago and he was certainly at Fulham then. Despite loving to hate him as a player, he seemed like a pretty good lad.

Wasn't sure where to post this and apologies if it has been posted before but here goes ...

Twenty three year old Peterborough United striker Conor Washington is supposedly being watched by Scotland (and Northern Ireland). Qualifies owing to a Scottish mother. Doesn't appear to have played for England at any level thus far.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/posh-latest-three-clubs-and-two-countries-are-chasing-peterborough-united-striker-1-7127017

Also I am not advocating calling him up, just putting it out there.

Wasn't sure where to post this and apologies if it has been posted before but here goes ...

Twenty three year old Peterborough United striker Conor Washington is supposedly being watched by Scotland (and Northern Ireland). Qualifies owing to a Scottish mother. Doesn't appear to have played for England at any level thus far.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/posh-latest-three-clubs-and-two-countries-are-chasing-peterborough-united-striker-1-7127017

Also I am not advocating calling him up, just putting it out there.

Should this not be in the 'reason we don't qualify' thread?