Scotland Players In Action - Page 172 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Wolves signed him when they were in the EPL but didn't actually play him in a league game until they had descended to League 1 (Griffiths's level).

Tend to agree, but League 1 is maybe a tad harsh ! Any semi-competent forward at English Championship level would be top scorer with Celtic in our league. Griffiths could probably play at the same level as the likes of Hooper and Watt.

Jordan Rhodes would be ripping up the record books if he played for Celtic.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tend to agree, but League 1 is maybe a tad harsh ! Any semi-competent forward at English Championship level would be top scorer with Celtic in our league. Griffiths could probably play at the same level as the likes of Hooper and Watt.

Jordan Rhodes would be ripping up the record books if he played for Celtic.

Aye - I was being a tad harsh - I think he could play in the Championship.

See that "Edison cavanni reaction" thing on Twitter  when fletcher came on v psg the other day. I've decided that is utter drivel. The way it's edited to suggest cavanni is shocked to see fletcher grace such a stage. When the expression could have been something completely unrelated to fletcher. Then a thousand juvenile f***wits brought up on sky's brainwash coverage of England's top league retweet it going yeah fletcher is rubbish as per cavanni's reaction. A somewhat minuscule example of how the media or any media can portray bullsh*t, but an example none the less.