Scotland Players In Action - Page 183 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the look of a couple of the Rangers players yesterday. i dont watch them normally

but will wait to see how they do next season to see if they can make the step up.

Tierney looks a star player. 

I have been saying for over a year now Brown has had his time with Scotland.

A big thanks for all his hard work but time to move on.

23 hours ago, macy37 said:

Anyone who thinks Tierney should not start for us needs shot.

In Tierney, Roberston, Shinnie and (probably) Lee Wallace we have 4 very capable left full backs :ok: 

I don't agree with the death penalty for people who don't think Tierney should be first pick though. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

In Tierney, Roberston, Shinnie and (probably) Lee Wallace we have 4 very capable left full backs :ok: 

I don't agree with the death penalty for people who don't think Tierney should be first pick though. 

He didnt say shot dead to be fair

16 minutes ago, TartanDave said:

Was thinking the same, very frustrating. Has Shinnie not had some experience at right back? Or have I completely imagined that? 

Yeah, he's played right-back for ICT i believe. 

He's an excellent player all-round. Adept at left-back, right back or central midfield - the Scottish Phillip Lahm. 

3 hours ago, allyc said:

Go on then.8 left backs better than shinnie, my butt hole.most consistent player in Scotland for last 2 seasons.

Ignore him. He's nothing but a troll. Every post he makes is trolling me. :lol: