Scotland Players In Action - Page 188 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What about Kenny McLean then ? :P

He's surely well behind the superstar that is Scott Allan? He can look one way and pass it another, you know. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

4-4-2 with Barry Bannan in central midfield. That sounds a sure fire way to lead us to Russia and ultimate World Cup glory. 

Just as well idiots like you aren't in charge of the team. 4-4-2 with Bannan. I assume you are joking? 

17 minutes ago, zahana-oni said:

Just as well idiots like you aren't in charge of the team. 4-4-2 with Bannan. I assume you are joking? 

Congratulations on again demonstrating how much of a balloon you are :ok: 

17 minutes ago, Chesney Hawkes TA said:

Aguero is the second fastest player to score 100 Premier League goals playing as a lone striker.  Are you insane?

the point i was trying to make is that against top class teams even he struggles,not always,but for instance last night he could have done with some help.

6 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

the point i was trying to make is that against top class teams even he struggles,not always,but for instance last night he could have done with some help.

Surely that's then down to the rest of the team round about him not helping him then? He has proved time and again he is good enough but if the rest of the team are honking and provide no service then even the worlds best wouldn't shine. You could have 4 up front but if no one is giving them the ball in the right areas they won't do jack.

2 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Surely that's then down to the rest of the team round about him not helping him then? He has proved time and again he is good enough but if the rest of the team are honking and provide no service then even the worlds best wouldn't shine. You could have 4 up front but if no one is giving them the ball in the right areas they won't do jack.

Can you remember when he had Negredo as partner?imo he was much more dangerous then.I'm sure Griffiths would benefit from a second forward.Of course that could weaken the midfield but we could at least give it a shot in the friendlies.

17 minutes ago, zahana-oni said:

You are absolutely obsessed with me

You come in to a thread, quote me and abuse me. I point out you've made an idiot of yourself, again. 

That makes me obsessed with you? Settle down fvcktwit. 

4 hours ago, Admin4 said:

Really?

You two want your own (hidden) thread so you can get on with the business of throwing toys at each other?

Nah, just make the fvckwit stop abusing me and there'll be no issue. Look at his posting history and you'll see he initiates every exchange and generally does so by slinging mud or abuse. :ok: 

He continues to abuse me, i'll continue to point out that he's a fvckwit. :) 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Nah, just make the fvckwit stop abusing me and there'll be no issue. Look at his posting history and you'll see he initiates every exchange and generally does so by slinging mud or abuse. :ok: 

you're such a delicate flower for being a wannabe Internet Hardman Porkie!!!

Chris Martin has had a good 2nd half to the season. Main reason has been Bryson back fit and showing the form he had 2 years ago. Russell has also hit a bit of form.

Was very impressed with Barry Bannan 2 weeks ago at the ipro, ran the show and scored a screamer.

Snodgrass looked sharp and hungry for Hull last month, Andy Robertson was poor before being subbed and Mcgregor had no chance with the 4 goals. 

10 hours ago, Boynze said:

you're such a delicate flower for being a wannabe Internet Hardman Porkie!!!

Delicate? Nope. 

Wannabe hardman? Most definitely not :ok: 

20 hours ago, Admin4 said:

Really?

You two want your own (hidden) thread so you can get on with the business of throwing toys at each other?

Apologies admin. I'll do my best to ignore his snide remarks and insults going forward. If if he makes anymore racist /offensive posts I'll report them via the report button rather than call him out :)

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Please Parklife do NOT  ask him what happened to his Scottish Pele - the superstar Islam Feruz.

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Use the report function. That's what it's for.