Scotland Players In Action - Page 189 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

42 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Use the report function. That's what it's for.

I don't care what he says though. I'm just pointing out how to stop what you were complaining about. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Goozay said:

And has looked terrible every time he's played for Scotland.

Aye, cant disagree with that. With the right system and mobile players playing off him he's effective. When he starts to play well Russell and Bryson thrive on his service. 

18 hours ago, Bannannan said:

Norwich contingent in big trouble now:mad:

It is s*** seeing the struggle I agree however I look at the players and I just don't rate them good enough anymore to be honest. They will still make squads but from a Scotland team aspect I'm not overly disappointed. Whittaker is on the downwards for a while, Naismith - yes gives you everything 100pc but just continues to miss guilt edged chances for us. And dorrans well what can you say really, immensely talented but has never done anything of note in a Scotland shirt and there is nothing to suggest he will going forward.

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

Shinnie played like a khunt today.

His worst game of the season, for sure. 

Strange you fail to mention Griffiths being anonymous, Armstrong likewise, while Tierney offered nothing going forward and allowed Aberdeen to create a few chances from his left back position. 

It's not strange really, it's just par for the course with your tedious, blinkered posting. 

On 5/7/2016 at 3:37 PM, DavyP said:

Alan Hutton looking his usual lazy self in a Villa shirt

Spot on. Saw one passage of play in the first half when Hutton had ventured forward into the Newcastle half, gave the ball away and then as the opposition went charging up the other end, the camera just caught Hutton literally strolling back into his defensive position. I know Villa have nothing left to play for but it was pretty shocking.

Playing like a guy who's been told he'll not be there next season I reckon. 

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

His worst game of the season, for sure. 

Strange you fail to mention Griffiths being anonymous, Armstrong likewise, while Tierney offered nothing going forward and allowed Aberdeen to create a few chances from his left back position. 

It's not strange really, it's just par for the course with your tedious, blinkered posting. 

Griffiths is a greedy bas who I'd have nowhere near any side. Armstrong is and always has been nothing more than a bit part footballer. Tierney had a decent game, again and isn't one of our best prospects we've seen for a while for nothing.

Shinnie was a disaster zone and along with Jack should never be near a National side.

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Spot on. Saw one passage of play in the first half when Hutton had ventured forward into the Newcastle half, gave the ball away and then as the opposition went charging up the other end, the camera just caught Hutton literally strolling back into his defensive position. I know Villa have nothing left to play for but it was pretty shocking.

Playing like a guy who's been told he'll not be there next season I reckon. 

Saw that myself, lazy

10 hours ago, macy37 said:

Griffiths is a greedy bas who I'd have nowhere near any side. Armstrong is and always has been nothing more than a bit part footballer. Tierney had a decent game, again and isn't one of our best prospects we've seen for a while for nothing.

Shinnie was a disaster zone and along with Jack should never be near a National side.

Based on one game? You're a numbskull :lol:

On 5/7/2016 at 2:36 PM, noctonjock said:

Snodgrass scored for hull today and Rhodes playing in EPL next season

The fact that Boro didn't start him in their most important game of the season, instead starting a 31 year old Dave Nugent, doesn't bode well for him playing much in the EPL next season.