Scotland Players In Action - Page 191 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, valleybear said:

if derby go up Bryson will play every game for Scotland next season trust me on that one and it will just make it all the more laughable hes no been selected before, where will mcginn go ? burton , Walsall , blackpool ? as it certainly wont be the championship in England , hes NOT good enough

Maybe go to Derby?

7 hours ago, McDange said:

Robertson for Hull to basically clinch the tie 

Played well. Lumped it forward when under pressure but picked a pass out when required and stayed composed all game. Snodgrass did a shift defensively. 

Neil Redfearn on League 1 play off singing Jordan Archer's praises.  Millwall goalkeeper Jordan Archer has really commanded his box well.   

"Anything around that six-yard box, he's come and gathered, so it might pay for Bradford to mix their set-plays up a bit."

And he is also listed as a centre half but seems small to even play there.

Our options for left back are ridiculous. Next season we could potentially have Robertson and Kingsley playing in the EPL and Wallace and Tierney for either have of the old firm. If even one of them was a Centre half or right back I'd be happy.

1 hour ago, bossman4 said:

And he is also listed as a centre half but seems small to even play there.

Our options for left back are ridiculous. Next season we could potentially have Robertson and Kingsley playing in the EPL and Wallace and Tierney for either have of the old firm. If even one of them was a Centre half or right back I'd be happy.

There's about another 2 or 3 close who you could see being called up for friendlies etc it's a bit of a shame even one of them isn't a right back;

Shinnie, Douglas, Hendrie (In the future)

So much at stake financially the pressure must be ridiculous right now given that they were 3-0 up and lost that cushion giving away the first goal.A normal league game and he probably clears that nae bother, looks as if he's sort of snatched at the clearance 

44 minutes ago, Paulo2576 said:

Sums us up. Johnny Russell gets a goal and there is no post, but when of ours f**cks up, we are straight on it!!

I just turned it on when that goal went in. Didn't know Russell scored the first til half time. 

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

A bit late but I just noticed blast from the past Ross Wallace scored in both legs for Wednesday...

If only he was just a few years younger :(  He'll be thirty one in a few days time ! Only ever got the one cap.

Should have been tried out more during his good spells at Sunderland and Preston.