Scotland Players In Action - Page 195 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Double for Sam Gallagher. Can we still claim him- he's 6 ft 4 in which must be tall enough.

you can gurantee he will be coming back under our fold if he shows any further promise, as is never getting anywhere near England side

17 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Double for Sam Gallagher. Can we still claim him- he's 6 ft 4 in which must be tall enough.

I noticed he'd been playing regularly whilst on loan to Blackburn.  He started well for Southampton but then dropped down the pecking order.  I'm not sure what the rules are now, is it just you can represent anyone at any level so long as its not the full team in a competitive fixture?

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

I noticed he'd been playing regularly whilst on loan to Blackburn.  He started well for Southampton but then dropped down the pecking order.  I'm not sure what the rules are now, is it just you can represent anyone at any level so long as its not the full team in a competitive fixture?

19 hours ago, noctonjock said:

He's another Chris Martin can only do it in the Championship . Don't need him 

Aye right, we probably do need him. He played for Scotland under 19s then changed his mind. Seen him play a few times, looks good for a young lad. The SFA should speak to him again and see what he says. We need all the help we can get as were not exactly swimming in young 21 year old talent up front.

2 hours ago, kmcca5 said:

Aye right, we probably do need him. He played for Scotland under 19s then changed his mind. Seen him play a few times, looks good for a young lad. The SFA should speak to him again and see what he says. We need all the help we can get as were not exactly swimming in young 21 year old talent up front.

Why would you want somebody to play for us that had his chance and turned his back on us . Just because he's not good enough for his first choice 

4 hours ago, noctonjock said:

Why would you want somebody to play for us that had his chance and turned his back on us . Just because he's not good enough for his first choice 

Maybe he's a year or two older and realised that playing for England is a pretty poor substitute for putting on a dark blue jersey.  I wouldn't hold the folly of youth against him same as Stuart McCall joining up with England u21s, just got to accept some youngsters make stupid mistakes!

17 hours ago, noctonjock said:

Beggars can't be choosers at the moment.