Scotland Players In Action - Page 24 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

It all depends on the context of the interview, and whether he is being accurately quoted.

This. whoever wrote the story wanted to frame it like 'gauld needs to improve', 'hes not that good' etc

very rarely to sports journos actually give you quotes in order, they rearrange them to suit the narrative they want.

if you take his comments as a whole, he was impressed by gauld, thinks he's a good talent, thinks sporting rate him but he's no quite ready for their first team. there's nothing weird in there.. i's all fair and true.. unless you're a hack who rearranges it to try and clickbait.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been out for 3 weeks injured, I thought? That might be why he's not been scoring recently.

Been out for 3 weeks injured, I thought? That might be why he's not been scoring recently.

I think his last goal in the EPL was the 16th august in a 2-2 draw in the walkers stadium.

That was more then 3 weeks ago.

I think his last goal in the EPL was the 16th august in a 2-2 draw in the walkers stadium.

That was more then 3 weeks ago.

That was his first EPL goal of the season!

His last goal for Everton before tonight was November 6th, although granted that was Europa League, and his EPL goals have dried up a bit since a cracking start. Last EPL goal before tonight was in early October.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=35605

That was his first EPL goal of the season!

His last goal for Everton before tonight was November 6th, although granted that was Europa League, and his EPL goals have dried up a bit since a cracking start. Last EPL goal before tonight was in early October.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=35605

Cheers, i new it had been a while since his last EPL goal for the aforementioned.