U21 Squad - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U21 Squad

wanderer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gauld won't be in the seniors then. :(

Good to see John McGinn is back in there but there's no Matt Kennedy for some reason.

Callum McFadzean must have recently declared for us, played for England at Under 16 level.

Lennon at least has included more English based lads than Stark would have.

Does Tony Watt qualify for this squad still? He's still only 21?

Turned 21 in December, but will be to old for the qualifiers when they start later this year (if he turned 21 this year he would still qualify)

NAE JACK HARPER ahhhh he's off with spain i know it ;-)

Naw he's no.

But, the point's well made - how come no Jack Harper? Same age as Gauld and played at a better youth level. Would have expected to start seeing him in the U21s around now.

Naw he's no.

But, the point's well made - how come no Jack Harper? Same age as Gauld and played at a better youth level. Would have expected to start seeing him in the U21s around now.

Well Gauld has had first team action at both Dundee United AND Sporting Lisbon whereas Jack Harper has yet to taste first team football of any description at club level.

Naw he's no.

as someone mentioned in another thread its most likely due to some agreement with madrid, maybe the game clashes with the youth champions league.

squad looks decent, would have thought muirhead would have been in over one of the two aberdeen forwards

Shankland has been on fire for the Aberdeen youth team (to the point a lot of fans calling for him to get first team action) and McManus has been doing really well for Morton this season while on loan.

Declan McManus will never be an international standard player. Never, ever, ever.

I like what I've seen of Shankland and would like him to get more first team opportunities.

What does Craig Sibbald have to do to get a call up?

140+ first team games at nineteen and one of the best players in the Championship.

Oh wait, I just worked it out. He needs to move away from Falkirk.

Now that Steven Kingsley's with Swansea he gets called up even though he's currently on loan at Yeovil. :banghead:

What does Craig Sibbald have to do to get a call up?

140+ first team games at nineteen and one of the best players in the Championship.

should be in there, crazy that handling is in before him as well as some of those new players from down south. lennon obviously wants to be seen to be doing a thorough recruitment job for new players and provng his worth, he is desperate to get this job from what i have read, (i've scouted 60 players from 30 teams in x leagues)

should be in there, crazy that handling is in before him as well as some of those new players from down south. lennon obviously wants to be seen to be doing a thorough recruitment job for new players and provng his worth, he is desperate to get this job from what i have read, (i've scouted 60 players from 30 teams in x leagues)

Jay Fulton is playing in EPL and can't get in. Crazy