Dundee V Aberdeen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dundee V Aberdeen

Surely a Saturday is better than a Monday night?

Not at 1215 and not with less than a weeks notice. We will probably lose the deposit we had on a wee bus. Not sure if trains were running, but suspect folk will lose out there too.

Doesn't affect me as we're going down in the car but I find it hard to believe that no one thought this might have a chance of happening.

When was the Northern Ireland game announced? McGinn has been in every squad since he signed I think and Reynolds has been in a few squads lately so not a massive leap to think he might have been in this one.

Doesn't affect me as we're going down in the car but I find it hard to believe that no one thought this might have a chance of happening.

When was the Northern Ireland game announced? McGinn has been in every squad since he signed I think and Reynolds has been in a few squads lately so not a massive leap to think he might have been in this one.

I would imagine the u21 call ups had something to do with it too?

Northern Ireland game was announced the week before Christmas.

Hasn't been himself the last 2-3 games.

Works for me

Lucky for you two!

I agree, don't think it is any surprise that Reynolds, McGinn, Shankland etc would be call ups for international duty. However, given the international games were announced months ago, and given the foregoing, why was this fixture left as it was until yesterday. I appreciate that squad announcements were only made then, but once again, it's left to the fans to try and predict the changes (which, let's face it, is near impossible) and the fans that are messed about.

There were 8 of us going on the Monday night - 4 can't make the Saturday as they'd made other plans. We've lost money (not a huge amount, but hardly the point) and I imagine most that were not going down by car on Monday night will have also.

This could have been much better organised.