Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the man I am now being told is the eggman.

So your "bombshell" is just shite then despite your "digging"?

You'll be telling us next you saw an elementary penguin and have a video of it singing Hare Krishna in your facebook page.

Yep, deliberate attempt to deflect blame.

Can just imagine how he'd react if you tried to pin the beating GG apparently just received in Notting Hill on YESsers.

You just can't help yourself.

'deliberate attempt' that suits your agenda, followed by 'apparently,' which suits your agenda.

Give it a rest.

You just can't help yourself.

'deliberate attempt' that suits your agenda, followed by 'apparently,' which suits your agenda.

Give it a rest.

What's my agenda, exactly?

Fairly obvious Peever went looking for non-existent conspiracy theories instead of condemning a blatant act of attempting to drown out free speech.

"Apparently" because I'd only just heard of it. Galloway did get attacked and I've no doubt it was by some idiot apologist for the Israeli oppressors.

What's my agenda, exactly?

Fairly obvious Peever went looking for non-existent conspiracy theories instead of condemning a blatant act of attempting to drown out free speech.

"Apparently" because I'd only just heard of it. Galloway did get attacked and I've no doubt it was by some idiot apologist for the Israeli oppressors.

No need to go chasing the lying cnut now as he has been silenced.And Im nae Yokeing.

The behaviour of many Yes/SNP activists versus Jim Murphy is beyond democracy and Scotland suffers.

Gies a break ya bore. When did the feardies suddenly think their sappy softie voices like yours had any validity whatsoever? Folk like you give me the boak. You have no positive vision for Scotland, scary pish is all you see and voice, an I'm alright jack attitude that stinks of selfishness and no concern for anything other than maintaining your own pathetic relative 'wealth' position. As if that wasn't bad enough, you are complicit in endorsing the continuation of the most unequal society in western Europe. This is a class driven driven society, those elite with money are in power and they will do anything to retain that. If you can't see that you're either stupid or you're happily assimilated, bought and sold. Look around the rest of western Europe and see what is going on, what BetterTogether are offering is a total disaster. Independence is the only, ONLY, thing that can save Scotland so we can get away from the neo-liberal capitalist agenda that the Tories, UKIP and sadly, Labour are following.

Unbeliveable the amount of publicity this is getting and he's milking from it.

Sure, it was wrong to do that - and the tit should be thoroughly ashamed (not for egging Murphy), but for the shite that Yes will be dragged through in the press in the next day or two, but to have this splashed all over the media along with the utter nonsense being spouted online about this.

He was egged, FFS. It's happened to many politicians before, it will happen again.

It's frustrating as this will bog down the debate and give bunny rabbits like Cochrane, Roden, etco to spout shite about the ugly face of Scottish nationalism. ''A country divided'' - Are they for real? Iraq and Syria are countries that are 'divided' and have real issues. Most of us have pals, family or colleagues on the other side and it may well get heated at times, but they need to get a grip.

Yet, on the same very day - Salmond had a car dick drive dangerously and aggresively around him because he didn't say more than ''Hello'' in a petrol station and some other numbskull threatened to assinate him. Yet, I think I've read 3 paragraphs tucked away on the BBC site about this.

Edited by weekevie04

I thought the BBC were fairly balanced with their reporting of this on the late news last night.

They countered the 'egging' with several examples of what the FM has had to endure from the 'Bitters.'

Interestingly, they also alluded to the outcome of the vote being 'in the balance/split,' which I'd never heard being reported as such before?

It's a definitive move away from reporting that 'most of Scots don't want independence' that's for sure.

So - Odds shortening, London based MP's 'talking' about being at the negotiating table after a YES vote, BBC struggling for wanton bias, Polls moving towards YES, along with several more positive paper stories that escape me suggests (Even considering the shit NO are trying to peddle) that the majority are seeing right through the Union tactics........

From a yes perceptive the campaign has generally been very positive. To see so many people and non political groups engage with the debate has been brilliant. Trying not to be biased but I don't see that from the no side but appreciate their vision for lack of a better word is harder to sell.

Shame this happened. Murphy is a clown but should be allowed to campaign without being hit by eggs.

both camps have total knobs who are going completely OTT. The debate and campaign will descend into complete recrimination with both camps refusing to concede ground and blame each other. This board typifies the whataboutery.

What a load of nonsense.

Look around the world. This has been and will continue to be exemplary as a model of how to negotiate Independence. The debate that's been ongoing for the last year has to my mind been the most uplifting, engaging, wonderful thing I've ever seen. I wish all people could have the opportunity to take part in something like this.

And only one broken egg. It's amazing.

What a load of nonsense.

Look around the world. This has been and will continue to be exemplary as a model of how to negotiate Independence. The debate that's been ongoing for the last year has to my mind been the most uplifting, engaging, wonderful thing I've ever seen. I wish all people could have the opportunity to take part in something like this.

:ok:

What a load of nonsense.

do you really want me to post some of the garbage that doing the rounds from complete morons on either side?