Ni Fans - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ni Fans

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't exactly endearing the last time they came to Hampden but at least there was no out and out bigotry evident on that occasion (that I witnessed anyway).

Different story tonight though, sadly. Some of their singing wouldn't have sounded out of place over in G51.

I couldn't believe the number of Glaswegian accents wearing Rangers jerseys and waving red hands I saw and heard at the back of the West Stand tonight. I thought that was a bit of a myth, but it seemed to be half their support.

Must be strange for guys like McGinn and McCourt having to stand and looked inspired when their anthem's belting out. Strange country - take one part colonialism, one part oppression, mix well and leave to fester for three hundred years.

Absolute scumbags.

Not only them but there seemed to be a massive ned presence tonight, before I even got to my seat saw a kilt in handcuffs, then two guys trying to run in the open fire doors, then at the end a full on fisty cuffs square go between a group of Glaswegian neds.

That game really brought out the scum of glasgow tonight.

Didn't see any sort of trouble tonight. The N.Irish fans with there singing I thought was purely on wind up trying to get a reaction? Which they didn't seem to get as ground was empty & nobody seemed bothered about game or the crowd...

Heard they kicked off in one of the pubs near the ground too. last time at hampden they were utter scums, billy boys etc outside, another reason i really wasnt fussed aboht going tonight. SFA should know this kind of gsne will bring out glasgows worst. Mon the Finland.

I couldn't believe the number of Glaswegian accents wearing Rangers jerseys and waving red hands I saw and heard at the back of the West Stand tonight. I thought that was a bit of a myth, but it seemed to be half their support.

Their singing certainly came across as being in a "North British" accent on the radio...