Any Good Pubs In Glasgow City Centre To Watch The Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Good Pubs In Glasgow City Centre To Watch The Game

fetish

As the title says, I'm just watching this game in the pub. Any recommendations for a busy pub, good atmosphere, drinks promos (or just cheap pints) and a pie at half time would be appreciated. Usually go to all home games but had to pick and choose my games for this campaign.

Cheers for any tips.

Cheers for the replies folks. I saw Rhoderick dhu it is. Clocked the signs last night pie at ht and free pint if we win. Heading now......right up for a Sunday club

Aaaah, so it was you that ate all the pies?

Saw that on the friday night to. Had a few in there before the match. Went to Hampden for the first half, and was back in the Dhu for my pie just as the second half kicked off.

All the pies were gone.

Fat bassas

Aye, it's no bad. Brilliant for the fag merchants amongst us. Don't know if you saw it or not, but the smoking area is basically in the pub. They get away with it, as there's a gap in the roof.

Only been in it once and never will be again for that very reason.