Poland At Home - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland At Home

Doric

Lets not let them take over the place like they did in Dublin. SSC have a big part to play here. Make sure SSC members gat all the tickets and not let it go to public sale.,

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not let them take over the place like they did in Dublin. SSC have a big part to play here. Make sure SSC members gat all the tickets and not let it go to public sale.,

The SSC will get their own sale before public sale like any game. I think its almost a formality that it will go to a public sale.

Can season ticket holders by an extra ticket ?

Yeah, they get the option to buy an extra ticket before public sale. Hopefully all sells out before public sale, Get hampden park rocking and hoepfully see the boys get 3 points as well. This could be the crcuial game for qulification, personally dont want to see extra Polish fans in our end, but yet again as said on other fourms, nothing are fans havent done everywhere we travel.

Cheers, our group ended up buying ST's after being offered free ticket for N.Ireland game so wasn't aware of being able to get extra ticket. Hope all ST holders buy one & make sure its Scotland fans in the home end. We have supporters in home end all over the world but this game is massive so we need as vocal a support as possible so ideally keeping the Poles out!

Cheers, our group ended up buying ST's after being offered free ticket for N.Ireland game so wasn't aware of being able to get extra ticket. Hope all ST holders buy one & make sure its Scotland fans in the home end. We have supporters in home end all over the world but this game is massive so we need as vocal a support as possible so ideally keeping the Poles out!

Agree (y) Thinking this could be one of our biggest games since Italy 07, potentially.

Four of my group all bought Season tickets but did not know you can buy a extra ticket for each game , how do you do it ? Will be needing six extra for poland game as we head to portugal right after the game

ST holders get an email after initial ssc sale with a 48 hr window to buy one extra. Any remaining go on general sale.

ST holders get an email after initial ssc sale with a 48 hr window to buy one extra. Any remaining go on general sale.

On this occasion they should give us at least a week before public sale.

I think you should find that all ST holders get to buy TWO extra tickets for every match... I think this is after all SSC members have had a chance to buy their ticket but before the public sale. If that is not the case now, it would not surprise me to find that the $FA / $SC had changed the rules after the sale of the STs.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should find that all ST holders get to buy TWO extra tickets for every match... I think this is after all SSC members have had a chance to buy their ticket but before the public sale. If that is not the case now, it would not surprise me to find that the $FA / $SC had changed the rules after the sale of the STs.

Cant see ST holders being able to get 2 for this match. As always its subject to availability. I recall the quote was "opportunity to buy extra" & I somehow think there wont be that "opportunity"

I might be wrong.

Four of my group all bought Season tickets but did not know you can buy a extra ticket for each game , how do you do it ? Will be needing six extra for poland game as we head to portugal right after the game

The season ticket was available before the start of the campaign. If some of your group bought tickets after the free NI offer it was not a season ticket it was a 4 match ticket. I think the 2 extra tickets are available to the season tickets only.

• 2 weeks later...

Filling the place with our own support is crucial so SFA should do all they can to ensure it happens - I would avoid a public sale altogether.

That said, fair play to any Poles who make it into the home end - we do it everywhere we go and should be gracious when others do it here.

• 4 weeks later...

was talking to a polish guy who lives in Scotland he was saying rather than not getting into the game or paying well over the odds that he and his pals who have a Scottish address have and intend to join the ssc to get tickets, perhaps someone from ssc/sfa can clarify if there has been a rush on memberships recently

Edited by washboarder