Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours - Page 40 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours

ProudScot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hertsscot said:

I'm presuming / hoping that means Payet will be moving on sooner rather than later.  It will be interesting to see how Snoddy gets on.  I'm struggling to think of the last Scot that played for the Hammers.

That would be Guardian of Scotland, Sir Nigel Quashie, circa 2008/09.

Christian Dailly was the last West Ham player to be capped for Scotland whilst at the club.

23 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I'm presuming / hoping that means Payet will be moving on sooner rather than later.  It will be interesting to see how Snoddy gets on.  I'm struggling to think of the last Scot that played for the Hammers.

Cue Payet suddenly patching things up and becoming a hammers darling again. Snoddy relegated to the reserves, where he suffers a career threatening obliterated pelvis. Well that's what usually happens with any of our prospects isn't it?

7 hours ago, Rude Gullit said:

Cue Payet suddenly patching things up and becoming a hammers darling again. Snoddy relegated to the reserves, where he suffers a career threatening obliterated pelvis. Well that's what usually happens with any of our prospects isn't it?

Prospect? He's 29. 

18 hours ago, Rude Gullit said:

Looks like Payet is away.

Paper talk Burnley want Robertson