Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours

ProudScot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about that.Big fan base,and with Vlaar,Delph,and Benteke some good players.

Delph apparently going to Liverpool. Benteke is just a poor mans Heskey. They will be fighting relegation again next season.

Maybe they'll get super Mario in exchange.Now thats a real Heskey alike :-))

I'd rather keep Mario. I don't rate Benteke. If they are going to spend £30 million then there are far better players out there than Benteke For far less money.

But it goes to show, players don't want to be at Villa and Robertson should steer well clear.

I don't rate "why always me"

Me either, he is lazy, greedy and moody. Not a team player. He has the talent somewhere but needs to show it. Benteke though is just a big battering ram with little ability. He is a Heskey clone but not as good as Heskey. (And I still rate Heskey as the worst striker ever to play regularly for Liverpool )

Hull's next three games are at home to Burnley, away to Spurs and finally at home to Man Utd. If they can't beat Burnley then they are surely going doon.

On another note, the TAMB's favourite player, Matt Phillips, has been linked with West Brom and Southampton.

Hull's next three games are at home to Burnley, away to Spurs and finally at home to Man Utd. If they can't beat Burnley then they are surely going doon.

On another note, the TAMB's favourite player, Matt Phillips, has been linked with West Brom and Southampton.

Matt has had a good season at QPR lots of assists and some goals. Has he ever played for strachan?

I thought he was one of leivines many second generation england players.

Matt has had a good season at QPR lots of assists and some goals. Has he ever played for strachan?

No. Never even been picked for a squad, iirc.

The amount of wide options we have now, i don't know if he is even needed. Not a bad player, but I'd much rather see GMS given a chance first

Edited by Tartan blood

As far as I can remember he has only played in the USA game and came on as a late sub in Belgium. I think he also pulled out of a few squads too.

As far as I can remember he has only played in the USA game and came on as a late sub in Belgium. I think he also pulled out of a few squads too.

IIRC he was in Strachans first squad for the Estonia game (but that was effectively Leveins last squad plus one or two new faces, as I think Strachan used that as a trial game for going forward) and sure there was another squad Strachan called him up for (Croatia?) where he showed up injured and Strachan sent him back to his club.....

After that he was out for a awfully long time with a injury and has only got himself back into the QPR team over recent months.