Polls - Page 21 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the snp have done their own polling and if so what kind of results they have returned

We have plenty of canvass returns.

Labour canvaser just chapped my door.

Boy was persistent. Don't know how many times I can say he's wasting his time if he thinks I'm voting for Anus Sarwar.

:lol:

The Labour guy I had the other week was pretty annoyed with me despite the fact I stopped him wasting his time.

4 point Tory lead. Quite a few now showing a Tory lead of 4 points. Strange given its probably been a decent week or two for Miliband.

Panelbase are showing a 3% Labour lead - so I don't think anyone knows what's happening.

4 point Tory lead. Quite a few now showing a Tory lead of 4 points. Strange given its probably been a decent week or two for Miliband.

I'm not sure that necessarily means more seats though? I think the Tories need a bigger percentage of the vote to get the same number of seats as Labour. Something to do with how the boundaries work, I think.

Can you copy/paste? I refuse to register on their site

Will try. The FT site is odd, there are ways in without registering.

The article is called "Report from Glasgow: City on the brink of a political earthquake" - try Googling?

---> then try the link from there.

Edited by exile

"Grace McCloud, sitting in the garden of her council house in Possilpark, listened patiently as Willie Bain asked for her vote.

โ€œWe can get the Tories out and start delivering fairness in this country,โ€ he told her. โ€œAye,โ€ she replied, nodding...."

Just got called from ipsos mori for poll in Gordon. Expect something next day or so.

I was polled by them early last week but must have been withheld as I've not seen it published. Included a fair few questions on what media outlets I used for information as well.