Final Championship Game Hearts V Rangers Moved! Wtf?!? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Final Championship Game Hearts V Rangers Moved! Wtf?!?

The same as it has to do with Rangers. It's incompetence (again) from the SPFL, nothing more.

Celtic don't even play in the same league as the teams involved, one of which is "Rangers", so it's hardly the same.

Read the post again, he said its was the authorities that wanted the OF back together, he didn't blame either club

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic don't even play in the same league as the teams involved, one of which is "Rangers", so it's hardly the same.

This isn't about trying to assist Rangers. It's nothing more than the SPFL being unable to do anything right.

You give them 5 solutions to a problem & chuck in a 6th stupid one for a laugh - you know exactly which one they'd pick.

Even for them, this latest nonsense is quite something.

That's basically what I was trying to say. I don't believe there's any grand conspiracy at play here (although Scotty may be along to prove otherwise once Canada wakes up...) it's just another example on the very long list of Doncaster's SPFL being completely incompetent.

I didn,t say it had any thing to do with Celtic or even Rangers, I said the guys running our game, like Doncaster , are people whose whole ethos is based on Celtic and Rangers being in the top flight cos it'll make their lives a whole lot easier ,it's the only game plan they can work with

Surely Hearts will realise that it was because of the Sunday fixture that you released your season ticket, and won't sell without your ok?

got through in time before sold them

I have done this a few times this season asked hearts to resell my tickets, better hearts get the money than the seat being empty

Had they sold them on it wouldnt have been Hearts fault.

Absolute shambles from Doncaster

I fail to to how Rangers knowing what they need to do in the last game gives us any material advantage. This suggests Hearts are not turning up which is insulting.

So you'd put out the same side with the same setup and tactics etc if you knew you had to either;

win by 3 goals

not lose by more than 3 goals

only needed a point

If the answer is yes......you could have a look at helping Ally in his garden.

I fail to to how Rangers knowing what they need to do in the last game gives us any material advantage. This suggests Hearts are not turning up which is insulting.

Of course it gives Rangers an advantage.

Knowing what you have to, or don't have to do, is a huge advantage.

Say Hibs lost against Falkirk and Rangers were guaranteed 2nd. Knowing this, Rangers could put out a complete reserve side and save players from injury for the play-off.

And that's just one example.

I should say of course that I acknowledge that this isn't Rangers fault...they didn't ask for it.

The whole thing is just an example of the insulting, demeaning, belittleing way our game is treated by those who run it.

From selling TV rights for pennies, to allowing TV companies complete control over fixture scheduling...meaning that game like Aberdeen - Celtic is bumped to a 12.15 slot because Sky has Port Vale v Burton Albion on at primetime, to a whole host of idiotic decisions.

Our game is run by incompetents who would be sacked from any other major organisation in the country.

And yet utter clowns like Doncaster are elected into these positions by the clubs themselves. What the f*ck is going on in Scottish football ??