John From Aberdeen On Morning Call - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

John From Aberdeen On Morning Call

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19 February 2016 at 3:14 PM, Cove_Sheep said:

The guy who was involved in that random pro-Union group?

I'm not aware if he did and its not jimmy buchan that run for mp for banff and buchan, there are so much buchans its confusing haha the john in question is a right wing nut job ,, and a mad rangers fan tou catch my drift 

17 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I'm not aware if he did and its not jimmy buchan that run for mp for banff and buchan, there are so much buchans its confusing haha the john in question is a right wing nut job ,, and a mad rangers fan tou catch my drift 

%7Boption%7Dhttps://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/votenoborderscampaign/pages/137/attachments/original/1406730758/JohnPeterheadFB.jpg?1406730758

15 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Aye thats him, when i see you guys talking about john from aberdeen this man springs to mind,,, i am more than likely wrong,, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

First time I've listened in a couple of years. Some very clued up Yes supporters. The English SNP member was great. The unionists did what unionists tend to do - blame everything on the SNP. And by and large they all sounded as if they fit nicely into that demographic that is largely made up of unionists - over 65s.

53 minutes ago, Stapes said:

First time I've listened in a couple of years. Some very clued up Yes supporters. The English SNP member was great. The unionists did what unionists tend to do - blame everything on the SNP. And by and large they all sounded as if they fit nicely into that demographic that is largely made up of unionists - over 65s.

The best one was the old dear at the end who tried to claim that not giving free tuition to English students was racist.  Even Kaye Adams had to tell her she was talking mince. 

15 hours ago, aaid said:

The best one was the old dear at the end who tried to claim that not giving free tuition to English students was racist.  Even Kaye Adams had to tell her she was talking mince. 

I heard that old biddy.  Not the brightest obviously.  A staunch unionist trying to distort the truth to suit her bigoted opinions.  And the old dear caller was much the same.

• 1 month later...
On 8 November 2016 at 0:51 PM, hampden_loon2878 said:

Were you supposed to write something??

I was pal, sorry about that. I pulled what I had put down, was about to start something new when my flight was called for boarding. 

I'll just say that your man in Peterhead isn't the 'John from Aberdeen' on the radio.  

28 minutes ago, Andy C said:

I was pal, sorry about that. I pulled what I had put down, was about to start something new when my flight was called for boarding. 

I'll just say that your man in Peterhead isn't the 'John from Aberdeen' on the radio.  

Ha no bother,, that john buchan is a right zoomer