Bannan Suspended Indefinetly... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bannan Suspended Indefinetly...

saintlyscot

Sadly, a pattern is developing around him. Driving offences and now this indiscipline. I really think he is a very good player but needs to take a long look at himself. However, if he is to miss Dublin I don't see it being a catastrophic loss as he would not have been likely at all to start.

Has looked quite good in bit parts for Scotland. Shame he can't seem to get his head down at a club and kick on.

25 year old gets pissed, no big whoop and not the issue for me, the fact he was stupid enough to get caught and was rude to hotel staff that earn less in a year what makes in a week shows a lack of class. With his high profile job that takes a "special" kind of stupidity to do something like this.

I only hope he now screws the nut and isn't another classic wasted Scottish talent.

When we were in Orlando airport coming home from the USA game the whole squad were there. When Levein and the Scottish based players flight was called and they headed off Bardsley followed. He came back a few minutes later and told the English based players it was all clear and they came straight into the bar where we were sitting. Bannan was the only one not drinking alcohol and stuck to water. That was them off for the summer so not really an issue having a few.

Thing is he's previously been suspended by a club for alcohol related misconduct. - drunk driving conviction at Villa - at at 25 he should know better.

Added to this, it sounds like staying up all night drinking is only part of it, he's been pretty obnoxious while he's at it.

You would think that with the way his career is going, he'd be doing his best to be a good citizen and keeping clear of any trouble.

If he's blown a permanent move to Bolton, where else for him?

Thing is he's previously been suspended by a club for alcohol related misconduct. - drunk driving conviction at Villa - at at 25 he should know better.

Added to this, it sounds like staying up all night drinking is only part of it, he's been pretty obnoxious while he's at it.

You would think that with the way his career is going, he'd be doing his best to be a good citizen and keeping clear of any trouble.

If he's blown a permanent move to Bolton, where else for him?

Have to agree with you,there's a first for everything,really stupid incident.On the Bolton website I got the feeling after a couple of games suspended he would be back.But very disappointing.