Ian Smart At The Bevvy Again - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ian Smart At The Bevvy Again

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flora - think we all ken who is the confused one on here. I'm certain Scunnered is a Murphy plant.

As much as Scunnered talks mince about politics that's harsh! He's no as bad as a Murphy plant!

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Michael Kelly (aye, that Michael Kelly) was alleging Putin was funding the SNP just the other day on twitter.

There you go again, making things up.  Are you a 16 year old from Skopje?

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

15554652_10211956206009004_345800561_n.j

So professional is he that he singularly failed to check his spelling as his stubby wee fingers rattled out another piece of nonsense.

If he retains membership of any professional body then he should be investigated for this.

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That would obviously mean financial and propaganda help.

I know, I saw the tweet, so where is the mention of funding?  You've a very active imagination.  

Clearly he - Michael Kelly - is talking bollocks, something I would have thought you'd be able to recognise.

39 minutes ago, aaid said:

I know, I saw the tweet, so where is the mention of funding?  You've a very active imagination.  

Clearly he - Michael Kelly - is talking bollocks, something I would have thought you'd be able to recognise.

Oh come on it's obvious what he means. What else could he possibly mean other than financial and propaganda aid ?  

Why don't you go for a wee lie down or something ? Your obsession with me is starting to get very creepy and unsettling now.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

37 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Oh come on it's obvious what he means. What else could he possibly mean other than financial and propaganda aid ?  

Why don't you go for a wee lie down or something ? Your obsession with me is starting to get very creepy and unsettling now.

Given that the story over the last couple of weeks has been that Russia hacked into US government files and provided black propaganda to discredit Clinton and help Trump, then that's what I - and I imagine 99% of people who saw Kelly's ramblings - assumed he meant.  

If you'd said propaganda I'd agree with you, you didn't you got funding from somewhere, God only knows where.

As for your last point, don't flatter yourself.

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

Given that the story over the last couple of weeks has been that Russia hacked into US government files and provided black propaganda to discredit Clinton and help Trump, then that's what I - and I imagine 99% of people who saw Kelly's ramblings - assumed he meant.  

If you'd said propaganda I'd agree with you, you didn't you got funding from somewhere, God only knows where.

As for your last point, don't flatter yourself.

Well my posts clearly give you a such powerful throbber that no-one else can give, so I'll take that as my act of kindness for the day :ok:

And your provocation attempts still ain't working, I'm going nowhere :wave:

55 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

A neutral observer may think that he/she has a point.

if you don;t like a poster's input use the "Ignore" button.

Is this a new rule, that you're not allowed to comment on something you don't agree with?

3 minutes ago, fringo said:

Do you disagree ?

Of course I disagree.

I didn;t think that I would have to write it out in longhand and in words of limited syllables to someone with as long a history on here, but....

If a poster posts stuff that you disagree with - disagree with it. Don't resort to personal abuse.
If you receive personal abuse - report it.
If you see someone else dish out personal abuse to someone other than you - report it.
Yada, yada, yada.......

There. Clearer?

Is this a new rule? Really? FFS!