New Red Tory Last Minute Ploy - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Red Tory Last Minute Ploy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I can understand why some of them might vote Labour in this GE, but to sign something saying they are doing so because they are feart of another independence referendum being held (aside from the fact that there won't be one anytime soon) is pushing the boundaries of plausibility somewhat.

Edited by scotlad

Yip - Who on earth would go back to Labour apart from Scunnered

Mark Millar - handily quoted in the Daily Record today bemoaning the twitter storm his reversal has caused.

As an aside, is there anybody out there who *doesn't* get abused on twitter? I have always assumed the whole point of twitter was as a medium for trolls and eedjits to let off steam.

Mark Millar - handily quoted in the Daily Record today bemoaning the twitter storm his reversal has caused.

As an aside, is there anybody out there who *doesn't* get abused on twitter? I have always assumed the whole point of twitter was as a medium for trolls and eedjits to let off steam.

This is the thing that so many folk either miss or just misreport. Twitter is full of bellends. Some of these bellends are nationalists, others unionists, some are Manchester United supporters, others really love Star Trek, some like to play computer games, others like to play Polo, some hunt animals for sport, others as Islamic extremists. The only thing they all have in common is that they are bellends who will abuse those they disagree with. It isn't limited to any particular section of society unless bellends start getting their own question on the census so that we can track who the bellends are.

This is the thing that so many folk either miss or just misreport. Twitter is full of bellends. Some of these bellends are nationalists, others unionists, some are Manchester United supporters, others really love Star Trek, some like to play computer games, others like to play Polo, some hunt animals for sport, others as Islamic extremists. The only thing they all have in common is that they are bellends who will abuse those they disagree with. It isn't limited to any particular section of society unless bellends start getting their own question on the census so that we can track who the bellends are.

That would be good. I'd like to know where the bellends live so I can avoid them. (And send them abuse on Twitter about it.)

He is a wee bit partisan but he isn't funded by our taxes.

Ah! So it's solely the BBC that the SNP support has issue with? Here was me stupidly thinking it was everycünt! :lol:

Edited by Scunnered