Non-Snp Safe Seats - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Doogie will hang on in Paisley ..

I cant see snp getting Dumfries and galloway

1 or 2 glasgow seats at least will be labour

1 or 2 edinburgh seats will be labour

Berwickshire wont be snp

Tweedale wont be snp

orkney and shetland wont be snp

Kirkaldy will stay labour

Thats my opinion

North Ayrshire will go to second best candidate

Edited by stocky

Rutherglen and Hamilton West will be Labour.

I reckon SNP will get 45 seats and this will be reported as disastrous after the ridiculous reporting of an SNP whiteout

Edited by tartandon

I can't see Conservative winning here. A few of their voters say they're voting SNP because their candidate is too young :lol:

Labour first ,Tory second... your true colours shine through Mr Cunnered.,.. :wink2::wink2:

Rutherglen and Hamilton is usually one of the first, and earliest, seats to declare. Even if Labour hold on, the swing towards the SNP will be a barometer towards what happens for the rest of the night. I think Labour will hold on but only just with a massive swing towards the Nats.

Rutherglen and Hamilton is usually one of the first, and earliest, seats to declare. Even if Labour hold on, the swing towards the SNP will be a barometer towards what happens for the rest of the night. I think Labour will hold on but only just with a massive swing towards the Nats.

Aye mind in 2011 it was first to declare. Very low key announcement, Labour hold, then they showed the swing to the SNP which was feckin massive. I was all set to go to bed as well :lol: