Transfer Rumours - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh possibly. preferable to him ending up elsewhere in scotland tbh.

Nae offence like but don't want Shifty. Don't want him don't like him, he can go wherever he wants as long as its not Parkheid

Another youngster leaving far too early in his development years and missing out on first team footbal. Let's hope he's not another Paul Slane.

He is a fantastic big player. I really do think he has the lot. Two footed, fantastic touch, tall and strong, with more than a trick or two. Think he could have a really big future in the game.

He is a fantastic big player. I really do think he has the lot. Two footed, fantastic touch, tall and strong, with more than a trick or two. Think he could have a really big future in the game.

I'm not sure Leeds is the place to develop it at the moment, has been a basket case of a club over the last few years.

he'd be a liability in big games if at Celtic. Too short a fuse.

I agree on this. He's not got the mentality to play for a big club.

Whilst he's a good player he only plays for about 60 mins before running out of steam.

Erwin ?

Is he all that?

I'd never heard much of him until that glorious play off match.

He's only really started getting game time since Barraclough came in. Pretty poor in the air for a boy his size.

Bags of potential, and had some flashes of what he could do throughout 2nd half of season.

Probably needs to add more goals to his game.

If the £500k development fee is to be believed, most 'well fans aren't too fussed as far as I can gather. Decent money for an out of contract player that's started about 15 games and has had injury problems...

The recent game v killie at fir park was one of his best.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/32667577

I agree on the first part. Not on the second, where did that come from?

Every time I've seen him he's been blowing oot his arse after 60-65 minutes.

I doubt he scores many goals in the big games beyond that Mark. Just my impression, I've no stats to prove it.

Every time I've seen him he's been blowing oot his arse after 60-65 minutes.

I doubt he scores many goals in the big games beyond that Mark. Just my impression, I've no stats to prove it.

Interesting. I had a wee look, and although he has scored a good few late goals for United (cup semi this year v Aberdeen, cup semi last year v Rangers among others) he does seem to disproportionately score very early goals. He's never substituted though, I don't think.

Quinn deal seems to be going off, on, off, on. Also more chat about McInnes to the dark side.

I wouldn't worry about that. They've no money, no players, no bank credit, no youth system, a stadium needing serious investment and a rather pissed off Mike Ashley hoovering up what merchandise they can punt. If McInnes wants to go there he's obviously a lunatic and you'd be well shot of him.

I wouldn't worry about that. They've no money, no players, no bank credit, no youth system, a stadium needing serious investment and a rather pissed off Mike Ashley hoovering up what merchandise they can punt. If McInnes wants to go there he's obviously a lunatic and you'd be well shot of him.

They are the people though!