Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

Always notice when people are called on some shite they've written that they resort to this 'you need to chill' pish - it's a messageboard, it's pretty irrelevant as things go, and it's not something that gives me any cause to be anything other than chilled - though as we've established, your not so good at this whole knowing how others are thinking/feeling thing, so I suppose I should get that you might jump to the wrong conclusion :ok:

So, to get back to the point, you still haven't said how YOU think the games will go - just how others (not very accurately think it will go). Given you watch more Rangers games than most, and certainly more than I have this year, I would value your informed opinion. I could of course just make up your opinion, but you can probably see how daft that would be!! :whistling:

If it helps, you can imagine I said all that in a shrill tone if it helps you to concentrate on actually stating an actual opinion :D

Now I'm off back to recline in my big armchair snuggled up in my blanky with a wee glass of port to await, in a very relaxed state, for your imminent reply :P

TT

Face to face you used to be a good lad.

Now you're just a bore. Long past funny, I now believe you have some kind of problems....something I've heard as well from other people.

If you don't like what I post, too bad. Because I'm going to contin ue to post it. :ok::wave::wink2::wave::ok:

Edited by Rossy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're just a bore. Long past funny, I now believe you have some kind of problems....something I've heard as well from other people.

If you don't like what I post, too bad. Because I'm going to contin ue to post it. :ok::wave::wink2::wave::ok:

I hope you are just one the wind up Rossy, otherwise this post is just a wee bit much.

TT was right. You posted as if you knew what all Rangers fans were thinking but essentially it was keech. He's pointed it out and made you look silly. No need for a response like this.

Try taking it out on the ones who post the really objectionable rubbish.

Delighted to get the win.

Rossy - can't agree mate. Every Gers man I know thinks this could go either way. I do fancy us to win over two legs but I equally wouldn't be surprised if we lost. It comes with the territory of being shite.

Anyway on to Motherwell

Totally out of order

Have a word with yourself

toothless up front today. No wide play that could have pinned Walllace back.

Stood there in the East today thinking we were never going to score. Dont get those that say Rangers deserved to win over the two games, the sat back for the majority of both.

Vukic is a great dirty barsteward of a player, if they stayarrow-10x10.png up, Rangers should do everything they can to keep him. Some of the play acting was ridiculous from the boys in blue and I noticed Black did his usual plank impression at one point as if someone had hit him with a haymaker.

Reality is we didnt give the Rangers keeper much work today and that is really poor when we were supposed to be chasing the game. As for the fans. 5k more turned up at Hampden versus Falkirk, flipping embarrassing.

You serious? Vuckic dive was the only real example. You were just as bad if not worse at Ibrox where players were pretending to be injured to stop us counter attacking.

I agree your fans are rubbish though. Never seen away fans that were that bad.

McCall set out to stop Hibs playing, and was successful at that (side ways passes in their own half excepted) and Hibs looked clueless in the final third. Even so the Ranger back line contrived to look vulnerable at times, especially at set-pieces. It was ugly, but it worked. I suspect McCall will stick with the same formula against Motherwell, no idea if Motherwell will then be so hapless in front of goal. Haven't checked the odds, but I'd be looking at Rangers going through by two clear goals.

Motherwell fans can feel free to correct me but hasn't stopping teams playing and being physical always been how mccall has done it? My limited knowledge is based on when they visited pittodrie, they came up to prevent us playing and grab a goal.

Totally out of order

Have a word with yourself

Not really.

I know this guy personally and always thought he was a decent lad. Now it seems he has a problem with me and is following me around the message board like some kind of angry, lost puppy.

If he has a problem with me he knows how to contact me directly, but he's decided not to. He's decided to make it openly personal.

His decision, not mine. I couldn't care less.....and as I pointed out, he's got plenty of previous for erratic behaviour, as I've heard (but didn't believe until now).

P.S. I'm in a far removed time zone and there's was no drink involved at all with my last post. I just get sick of idiots following me around the message board sniping away after every post I make......especially as in a thread lasting 33 pages I've only made a few (entirely reasonable) posts.

If he's going to attack every single post, then eventually he's going to be told to shut the f*ck up.

Edited by Rossy

funny how whispers saying the following on hibs net?

"Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

Not my proudest moment, but bullies can GTF."

Motherwell fans can feel free to correct me but hasn't stopping teams playing and being physical always been how mccall has done it? My limited knowledge is based on when they visited pittodrie, they came up to prevent us playing and grab a goal.

Always felt one of McCalls big weaknesses was that in games against perceived bigger or better opponents, he often tended to over think things and worry too much about the opposition. That resulted in that negative football, although with likes of Humphrey, ojamma and Ainsworth in our team we were well set up for counter attacking.

When Motherwell were good, particularly second half of 2012/13 season, we played some lovely stuff.

Edited by sbcmfc

Not really.

I know this guy personally and always thought he was a decent lad. Now it seems he has a problem with me and is following me around the message board like some kind of angry, lost puppy.

If he has a problem with me he knows how to contact me directly, but he's decided not to. He's decided to make it openly personal.

His decision, not mine. I couldn't care less.....and as I pointed out, he's got plenty of previous for erratic behaviour, as I've heard (but didn't believe until now).

P.S. I'm in a far removed time zone and there's was no drink involved at all with my last post. I just get sick of idiots following me around the message board sniping away after every post I make......especially as in a thread lasting 33 pages I've only made a few (entirely reasonable) posts.

If he's going to attack every single post, then eventually he's going to be told to shut the f*ck up.

Given your record of attacking people publicly on here that post is pushing the boundaries of hypocrisy.

Not really.

I would love to know what the erratic behaviour is or even an example of it. But then I feel we would just be pulled into more unfounded accusations of this or that, and I'm not sure ether of us have the time or energy for that. I certainly don't.

If I have offended you in any way with what I perceived as a bit of banter then I apologies. I always assume people like a bit of cut and thrust on here and I have never meant or intended it to be personal.

I will make a point to not respond to your posts in future as I was unaware you viewed this as some form of harassment - again, I don't think that was my intention.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

TT

Always felt one of McCalls big weaknesses was that in games against perceived bigger or better opponents, he often tended to over think things and worry too much about the opposition. That resulted in that negative football, although with likes of Humphrey, ojamma and Ainsworth in our team we were well set up for counter attacking.

I felt he was over thinking things midweek when he pulled back into a very defensive formation against Hibs rather than going for the third goal - but I guess if head lost a goal in that game he would have been criticised for not defending the lead.

Will be interesting to see how he sets the team out against Motherwell

TT

What an arsehole comment.

Typical from ShedTA. He's a vile individual with a big chip on his shoulder.

Ha ha ha... FFS I missed these two posts. Jesus it was a humourous comment about the well known bridge at Easter road. I didn't say I hoped it would happen or anything remotely vile. WTF has happened to some of the rangers supporters on here. Most of them are OK but maybe its the possibility of being back in the big boys league but Brucie you need to get a grip of yourself and stop behaving like a 6 year old who starts crying when someone says something bad about their team. You have a history of slagging my posts to an exaggerated degree so I can only think that some of my home truths have hit home with you a bit hard in the past. But you know, tough sh#t.

And menslich, I don't know where you have come from but you are all over the posts at the moment and the board is a much poorer place for it. You strike me as either childish or a bit thick. You contribute nothing to posts but just seek to wind people up - you are an archetypal troll and most of your comments lack any humour, intelligence or are remotely interesting.I am only responding as you have slated me and know nothing about me.

Judging by your posts if anyone is vile I suggest a tamb poll would come out very much in your favour.

If you pathetic two can't see that my comment was humourous then you both need to grow up and stop spitting the dummy at anyone who isn't The People.