Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

I wouldn't change our starting 11 from the Queens game.

We need to start fast and try and catch Hibs out. Should be a bit closer this time round than previous league meetings with Hibs at Ibrox.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't change our starting 11 from the Queens game.

We need to start fast and try and catch Hibs out. Should be a bit closer this time round than previous league meetings with Hibs at Ibrox.

I don't think we can start fast, can we?

I don't think we can start fast, can we?

Well this is true, would be nice if we could though. Not sure whether hibs having a break is advantageous or not? You could argue that we have match sharpness. Then again some of our players looked gubbed at the end of the Queens game and with only a 3 day turnaround, I do worry in that respect.

Fancy Rangers to scrape through over two legs. Earlier in the season Hibs impressed me but they really seem to have taken a step back of late. The Hibs lads in here have been particularly scathing of their team recently. Feel more confident about this tie than I did against queens. Although confidence probably isn't the right word mind you.

The myth being peddled just now is that Hibs are a good side and Rangers are Pish. Only one part of that statement is true IMO. Game really could go either way given how poor both sides are at the back.

Think this could go the same way as Hibs' efforts to stay up last year. Win at Ibrox comfortably on Wed, say 2-0 or 3-1 then balls it up at Easter road and it goes to a PK situation.

Would like Hibs to win but think their bottle will crash. They may have beaten Rangers convincingly three times but they ballsed up big-time the last time they played them and that will stick in their minds.

I think the fact that Hibs haven't played since their final league game could mean that they are undercooked and that The Rangers are sharper going into this one.

Aye, they looked it at the weekend!

I think the fact that Hibs have been away warm weather training and rested, will see them sharper.