Ryan Jack - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he sign that? Would you, in his position?

Because he's a Dons fan and he's come to a compromise to suit both parties in acknowledgement of the team he supports and the team who have developed him, in a similar way to the likes of Anderson, O'Connor, Boyd and Naismith who gave their signing on fees to their respective clubs Youth Development programme. Whilst most players don't consider loyalty in the modern day and are dominated by greed (i.e. Raheem Sterling thread), not all players are motivated by this and do consider what the club have done for them.

And yes I would, not that it's relevant.

Sterling is better than Jack min

Go find a quote that states otherwise. You'll find I was talking about loyalty not ability. But I'll no stop you jumping to conclusions, knock yourself out!

haha you wouldn't give two fecks about Andy Murdoch

Is that the boy that was like a ghost last night, up against Keith Lasley in midfield?

Superstar in the making...

I've not seen much of jack to be honest but going by the reviews of Aberdeen fans on here I would expect him to have some caps and clubs from England chasing him by now, particularly given he is 23.

That doesn't seem to be happening which suggests he might be overrated....

He should really look at making a move down south soon.

Maybe like Graeme Shinnie he sees Pittodrie as the best option for him next season.

Imagine he will move in the next 18-24 months but at only 23 he still had time on his side.

Too many make the move too soon or to the wrong club and end up not playing much.

Edited by AberdeenAngus