Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

Why do those freakshows talking in such an idiotic tone i.e "the blue pound" or "the union we shall maintain" "of that there is no doubt" "and at the going down of the sun we shall remember them".

It's like a loyalist version of Yoda. melts

suppose it is similar to the fans of the IRA and such like.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do those freakshows talking in such an idiotic tone i.e "the blue pound" or "the union we shall maintain" "of that there is no doubt" "and at the going down of the sun we shall remember them".

It's like a loyalist version of Yoda. melts

The 'blue pound' stuff is cringeworthy.

The last one is a quote from a famous poem. Wouldn't expect a numpty like you to know that though :D

Of course. :-))

:lol:

He's after Craigans OG record!

Kidding aside, been a bit disappointed he's not scored more for us, used to get a reasonable amount of goals at Celtic from corners.

I think he's got a negative goal difference at motherwell!

He's after Craigans OG record!

Kidding aside, been a bit disappointed he's not scored more for us, used to get a reasonable amount of goals at Celtic from corners.

I think he's got a negative goal difference at motherwell!

Is he that bad !!!

Remember they have Moshni or whatever he is called :ok:

What chance a 2-2 draw with both of them getting 2 Ogs! ?

Is Moshni likely to play?

I hope so! I think he'd be very easily got at by the fir park crowd. He's not got the maturity not to play up to the crowd. The Moshni show v QotS kind of summed up what an idiot the guy is.

If he screwed the nut, he could be a decent player too.

Is Moshni likely to play?

I hope so! I think he'd be very easily got at by the fir park crowd. He's not got the maturity not to play up to the crowd. The Moshni show v QotS kind of summed up what an idiot the guy is.

If he screwed the nut, he could be a decent player too.

I'd assume Moshni will play at Fir Park as McGregor is suspended for the second leg.

He can be OK facing the ball, and is actually pretty decent defending the cross - it's just when he actually has possession that he seems to go to pieces - don't think it's got anything to do with the crowd getting to him, he just seems to lose composure and any sense of his environment! So if I was Motherwell I'd just pass the ball to him whenever he's in the box - he'll do the rest himself!!

TT

PS First game has apparently sold out!

PS First game has apparently sold out!

Are Rangers actually losing money on these games? By letting folk in for a £5, aren't they still obligated to pay the full levy value to the SPFL?

I didn't realise there was a set amount? Is it not just a percentage?

Yeah, 50%. There are however minimum ticket prices, it is 50% of this value that is due to the SPFL.

I didn't realise there was a set amount? Is it not just a percentage?

Yeah, 50%. There are however minimum ticket prices, it is 50% of this value that is due to the SPFL.

Any idea what it is m8?

Meanwhile Brothers Madden and Thomson will be the men in the middle for the games. As well giving Rangers the tie now.

Macy, Peter. Just thought I would save you posting that lads :D

Any idea what it is m8?

I think it was £15. Will need someone else to clarify though.

So Rangers are losing £2.50 for every punter through the door (before even accounting for matchday costs).

Rangers said when they announced a £5 that a 30,000 crowd would make them money after policing fees etc and payment of the 50%.

Hmmmm i can see why they are in such financial difficulties.

I think it was £15. Will need someone else to clarify though.

So Rangers are losing £2.50 for every punter through the door (before even accounting for matchday costs).

No minimum ticket price as far as I'm aware.