Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try watching the news or reading the occasional newspaper article. That'll help you keep up to speed.

Also I don't remember defending the Larkhall tendency to destroy green things as you imply. I find it just as odd as you appear to.

I don't pay much attention to you or your alter ego plinth as you both are generally just boring. Don't flatter yourself that I study your posts. I simply respond to you when I feel like it. I have a general impression of a lot of posters on here and I've given mine of you.

Try watching the news or reading the occasional newspaper article. That'll help you keep up to speed.

Also I don't remember defending the Larkhall tendency to destroy green things as you imply. I find it just as odd as you appear to.

I don't pay much attention to you or your alter ego plinth as you both are generally just boring. Don't flatter yourself that I study your posts. I simply respond to you when I feel like it. I have a general impression of a lot of posters on here and I've given mine of you.

'

Listen up arsehole. You keep me out of your shit posts and I'lI'continue to ignore your paranoid perennial victim greeting faced pish.

No. Not aceptable.

Indeed, arse is only acceptable if the swear filter changes it for you :-)) :-)) .

You were careless thplinth should have used товарищ (товарищ)

oh i see Scunnered word has been changed to swap into Russian. I put it in russian to circumvent it and then put the english translation in brackets.

EDIT: Oh Dear had an SQL error there and the board wouldn't display, seems ok now was just down for a second hope it doesn't keep happening. :-))

Edited by phart

There was a wee story in today's Sun about how Rangers failing to win promotion has cost the scottish economy £40million.

:lol:

The "blue pound" must be trading pretty strongly.

These types of reports are always interesting.

Did they examine where the money that they say will not be spent will go?

There was a wee story in today's Sun about how Rangers failing to win promotion has cost the scottish economy £40million.

The 2 play off games were certainly worth my £8 share of the £40million...

Back in the box with the top hat, iron, Scotty dog and dice I'd imagine.

It's complete make believe.

One thing I have detected this past week has been a real desperation from the media to have Rangers "back where they belong" stories like this highlight that.

'

Listen up arsehole. You keep me out of your shit posts and I'lI'continue to ignore your paranoid perennial victim greeting faced pish.

Lovely language. Do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth. ?

I love the way you try and pretend that you are a different person based on your logins but your unnatural language use betrays you every time.

I'd love to see you dig up a post where I played the victim card. Seriously, you should seek help for your temper.

Back in the box with the top hat, iron, Scotty dog and dice I'd imagine.

It's complete make believe.

One thing I have detected this past week has been a real desperation from the media to have Rangers "back where they belong" stories like this highlight that.

You're bang on with the media. I'm sick of this "back where they belong" phrase. We'll belong there when we earn promotion and not before.

Aye that's another thing that made it that little bit sweeter. All this media pish that we needed them back and that 'the journey' was almost over. Even after Thursday it was all about how if Rangers scored first on Sunday etc etc.

Even after Thursday it was all about how if Rangers scored first on Sunday etc etc.

Yeah, was all about Rangers, and if they scored 1st.

Think Barraclough did a good job of using that to get the best out the players.

Mcmanus pre-match presser showed that, as did his performance. His best 2 games of the season.

All motherwell fans knew that the biggest threat to motherwell was motherwell themselves, the last 10 minutes at ibrox was the only spell in 180 minutes there was any hint Rangers could match motherwell.

Motherwell fans taking moral high ground on antics yesterday. Got to laugh at that.

I don't think any of the 'well fans have made any attempt to defend or excuse some of the behaviour yesterday.

Doesn't mean Rangers fans didn't miss behave too.

Apparently it was a Rangers fan that threw the flare, then left the ground. (Although that is coming from 'well fans).

Motherwell fans taking moral high ground on antics yesterday. Got to laugh at that.

Worst behaviour I saw all day was Rangers fans downstairs in main stand at half time. Scum.

This is hilarious

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=61&a=vb-admin-statement---fir-park-31st-may

Mutants. Same mutants who coordinated George Square riot last September.

Worst behaviour I saw all day was Rangers fans downstairs in main stand at half time. Scum.

This is hilarious

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=61&a=vb-admin-statement---fir-park-31st-may

Mutants. Same mutants who coordinated George Square riot last September.

That reads like a parody!

Some of it is true, but it's been written by someone with a serious chip on their shoulder.

(No mention of the flare, presume they suspect it was one of theirs)