Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not working out for Celtic though, is it?

Or for that matter Hibs, albeit in a smaller way resource wise.

I'd be surprised if hibs don't finish 2nd, and while Aberdeen have started well, Celtic will likely string a run eventually and win the league fairly comfortably.

:(

I'd be surprised if hibs don't finish 2nd, and while Aberdeen have started well, Celtic will likely string a run eventually and win the league fairly comfortably.

:(

I was just making the point that having more resources guarantees nothing, at least in the short term. Look at Chelsea.

Warburton is doing a very good job right now and I like that he wasn't happy after yesterday's game.

The difference between last season and this is night and day.

What about Chelsea then? Or is Mourinho not a good manager?

If you're a moron who judges a manager on 6 games, you may think that.

The comparison between Chelsea's resource advantage and Rangers' resource advantage is also ridiculous.

I was just making the point that having more resources guarantees nothing, at least in the short term. Look at Chelsea.

Warburton is doing a very good job right now and I like that he wasn't happy after yesterday's game.

The difference between last season and this is night and day.

No doubt, he's a decent manager, and a massive improvement too. It is hard to judge how good he is on steamrolling livi and Peterhead though.

Much like Deila has to do it in Europe.

One great thing for Rangers fans is though that he's playing good football, rather than win at all costs hoofball! I hope that continues next season.

If you're a moron who judges a manager on 6 games, you may think that.

The comparison between Chelsea's resource advantage and Rangers' resource advantage is also ridiculous.

:lol: I'm glad you're admitting to just having a go for no reason.

Rangers are playing good football and have won every game this season. There are teams out there with massive resource advantages that haven't done this.

The reason is, at least partly, our management team, who have done a fantastic job so far.

I'm sure you'll find a negative in there somewhere as that is your pattern. :ok:

Another pleasing performance. Warburton is showing how a little bit of tactical knowledge and an eye for a player can go a long way in this division.

Compared with recent performances, we were poor yesterday. The usual quick-paced, overlapping, dynamic style was replaced with a very pedestrian performance yesterday. Last season, we may not have won a match like that though, so that's pleasing.

Compared with recent performances, we were poor yesterday. The usual quick-paced, overlapping, dynamic style was replaced with a very pedestrian performance yesterday. Last season, we may not have won a match like that though, so that's pleasing.

I hope the early season impetus isn't lost if the team doesn't feel like they're being challenged.

I hope the early season impetus isn't lost if the team doesn't feel like they're being challenged.

I think thats why I'm glad that the manager had a go at them after the game.

We've got the St Johnstone game coming up so can't afford to let standards slip.

We've had 6 clean sheets in 10 games so not that rare.

An obsessive like me really should've known that!

:P

I got Rangers win & btts up a few times, must've just been luck!

(Had Rangers & btts, waghorn anytime and Rangers win, in the Alloa game where chopra scored, was magic, waghorn scored to make it 2-1 after about 20 minutes! Meaning all bets were pretty much up.)

Oldco can be unliquiadted though, says Dave.

For the 50 millionth time, the so called old co has not been liquidated, it has started the Liquidation process, but that process has not been completed, and will not be completed, until all the legal case are finished.

If, and it is a very big massive If, Dave King can repay all the creditors the money they are owed (This is why the liquidation process is being held up, until the completion of the legal cases, because at present, nobody really knows who owes who what, and if they do owe somebody money, is that debt legally inforceable, IE: Craig Whyte or one his companies suddenly claiming they are owed £25 Million), he can call for something called a Cisting, which would stop the so called oldco from being finally liquidated.

I know this has been explained to you before, but as usual you are either to blinkered by your hatred of all things Rangers, or you really are just to stupid to understand the processes involved, but I am going with option 3, and that is, you are just sitting there with a fishing rod.