Tartan Suit - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Might be the worst time to post this as half of the board members will be in Dublin but here goes...

Got an awards ceremony next week. Been told by my boss to be on best behaviour. Thought about turning up in a tartan suit but not willing to shell out nearly £600 to prove a point ;-)

Been looking online but seeing I am not a skinny hipster I am struggling to find anywhere that sells cheap ones or hires something.

I could find trews but was looking for more.

Cheers for any sensible suggestions. For the less sensible ones...well if I intend wearing a tartan suit I am open season I suppose ;-)

Any ideas?

Might be the worst time to post this as half of the board members will be in Dublin but here goes...

Got an awards ceremony next week. Been told by my boss to be on best behaviour. Thought about turning up in a tartan suit but not willing to shell out nearly £600 to prove a point ;-)

Been looking online but seeing I am not a skinny hipster I am struggling to find anywhere that sells cheap ones or hires something.

I could find trews but was looking for more.

Cheers for any sensible suggestions. For the less sensible ones...well if I intend wearing a tartan suit I am open season I suppose ;-)

Any ideas?

Aye

Screw the nut