Germany & Poland Tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany & Poland Tickets

Lion Rampant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flumax

The sfa just trying to shift tickets by offering them to ST holders. They'll be plenty available for to the school night issue. Only half of it group going, the lads all live in Glasgow area. Highlands and NE avoiding

I paid 90 quid for 4 games ages ago so don't have to worry. If others were not so pig headed they would have too. Some would rather have a moan.

No you didn't, you paid £90 for three games and got the Northern Ireland game for free.

The sfa just trying to shift tickets by offering them to ST holders. They'll be plenty available for to the school night issue. Only half of it group going, the lads all live in Glasgow area. Highlands and NE avoiding

The whole School night thing will make it interesting, but who on here is going to miss these two games? We have had not qualified for a tournament since 1998, This is our best chance in years, who wants to miss out on potentially witnessing history? If there are folk that won’t go because it’s a School night there will be lots of other folk that will take up their tickets. I can’t remember the last time as many folk have asked me about tickets for the next two games….. If they don’t sell out I am a monkey’s uncle!

£15...did you order the tickets for both games separately?? I got £7.50 special delivery for 2 x tickets for both Germany & Poland games.

I can only see both game selling out on this occasion, especially after we win in Georgia! :yikes3:

I am already being asked by friends if I can get them tickets if SSC members get allocated option of additional tickets! Seems the $FA will have the last laugh after all with the shocking hike in prices!

I got charged 2 lots of postage. 1 for Germany and 1 for Poland.. 15 effing quid

I take it you did two separate transactions mate?

You could have just added the first lot to basket then went back in and added the next game. As above i only had to pay one lot of postage

8 tickets bought for both games £680 lighter in my bank account :yikes3: hope there isnae any fallouts wi the boys before payback!!!

Know what you mean. After a weekend in Dublin I've just paid Gibraltar trip for 2 of us £420 and both lots of tickets today for 6 of us £511. Ouch.

Tried this morning and SSC site was down. I've just signed in there (on my phone) and no matter what link I click it takes me back to the same page (the first one after signing in). Who the *$** does their IT?

I logged in last night to check if our Dublin point was on our account. Checked mine ok but wouldn't let me log out to check wife's or sons.