Germany And Poland - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany And Poland

dandydunn

Can't understand why they can't offer a system where you register to buy a ticket now (or at the beginning of the campaign for that matter) and then X weeks before they take a direct debit from your account. Avoid the available cash issue

could have got a season ticket or a half season ticket. I got all my tickets posted out together ages ago. Saves the hassle later.

could have got a season ticket or a half season ticket. I got all my tickets posted out together ages ago. Saves the hassle later.

Season ticket Was bundled together with overpriced midweek friendlies in Glasgow, which is no use to many of us.

And people, with every justification, weren't prepared to pay a fortune for those offers that worked out at £40 for touchline ticket and £30 for behind the goal to see Georgia and Gibraltar. Please stop behaving like an SFA apologist.

I am in the section next to the north stand and not counting the friendly works out about 30 quid a game. As for sfa apologist.don't make me laugh. I agree they made massive mistakes this campaign. But if you want to sit on the half way line be my guest and pay the extra. But don't moan about it. West stand is just as good if not better for atmosphere nowadays.

I am in the section next to the north stand and not counting the friendly works out about 30 quid a game. As for sfa apologist.don't make me laugh. I agree they made massive mistakes this campaign. But if you want to sit on the half way line be my guest and pay the extra. But don't moan about it. West stand is just as good if not better for atmosphere nowadays.

You really are missing the point because you are too blinkered by this "special deal" you've taken up. People had good reason not to take up the season ticket and half season ticket offer, we didn't feel it was value for money so chose not to take it up. The issue here is that people have just come back from an expensive (but enjoyable) weekend in Dublin, it's the middle of the month when most get paid at the end of the month and the SFA are basically giving people 24 hours notice to snap up the best seats for two games. Take off your pro-SFA specs, read this and ask if you think that's fair to demand that of the fans. (and try not to say "but you could've saved hassle by buying a half-season ticket")

Quite unbelievable that you are accusing folks of being pig-headed and you are coming out with this drivel? You don't do irony I take it?

You really are missing the point because you are too blinkered by this "special deal" you've taken up. People had good reason not to take up the season ticket and half season ticket offer, we didn't feel it was value for money so chose not to take it up. The issue here is that people have just come back from an expensive (but enjoyable) weekend in Dublin, it's the middle of the month when most get paid at the end of the month and the SFA are basically giving people 24 hours notice to snap up the best seats for two games. Take off your pro-SFA specs, read this and ask if you think that's fair to demand that of the fans. (and try not to say "but you could've saved hassle by buying a half-season ticket")

:ok::ok: :ok:

100%

Couldn't believe it when the email come in just recovering after sleepless two nights :wink2:

in it comes MON GUYS BUY THEM now :yikes3::yikes3:

Just hope they get folk in that can realise majority of our supporters are Working Class folk that get Paid at the end of the month..

:ok::ok: :ok:

100%

Couldn't believe it when the email come in just recovering after sleepless two nights :wink2:

in it comes MON GUYS BUY THEM now :yikes3::yikes3:

Just hope they get folk in that can realise majority of our supporters are Working Class folk that get Paid at the end of the month..

Seems to be a recurring theme with them. Emails out 1 days, tickets on sale the next. What would be the harm in giving people a few weeks notice? We have been treated like fannies from the start of this campaign. From ticket prices, to communications, to being threatened for daring to question them.

Thing is though, they know mugs like me and you will buy them, so not sure why I'm even moaning :-))

Seems to be a recurring theme with them. Emails out 1 days, tickets on sale the next. What would be the harm in giving people a few weeks notice? We have been treated like fannies from the start of this campaign. From ticket prices, to communications, to being threatened for daring to question them.

Thing is though, they know mugs like me and you will buy them, so not sure why I'm even moaning :-))

:ok::ok: :ok: :ok:

We have until the 7th of July 3 weeks.you don't have to rush out and buy 1 tomorrow. I agree it's a bit bizarre 2 days after Dublin. But is there ever a good time to fork out for tickets.

If you want blocks together you do. We have 9 in our group so you invariably need to get in quite quick to get something together and half decent. The daft thing is that if they had been a bit more reasonable with the season ticket, every one of us would have renewed. As It turned out none of us did and we have had picked and choose our home games this time. Sad really when you consider the feel good factor on the pitch at the moment.

A bit of notice and not treating us like a cash machine isn't too much to ask mate?

If you want blocks together you do. We have 9 in our group so you invariably need to get in quite quick to get something together and half decent. The daft thing is that if they had been a bit more reasonable with the season ticket, every one of us would have renewed. As It turned out none of us did and we have had picked and choose our home games this time. Sad really when you consider the feel good factor on the pitch at the moment.

A bit of notice and not treating us like a cash machine isn't too much to ask mate?

Spot on :ok:

I've got three to buy for and we all don't get paid til next week. Got Germany ones sorted the now but going to have to wait til next week for Poland ones and the best seats at the cheaper prices will have gone by then.

true mate I suppose when you all want seats together u do have to get in early . Don't really understand the rush. When both games will sell out anyway.

true mate I suppose when you all want seats together u do have to get in early . Don't really understand the rush. When both games will sell out anyway.

Probably because Hampden is such a shite stadium. Leave it too late and you could be stuck in a seat barely able to see anything. :-))

Probably because Hampden is such a shite stadium. Leave it too late and you could be stuck in a seat barely able to see anything. :-))

on that subject , just having a look at the stadium plan , what's the script with the centre sections showing up as unavailable ? sold out to early birds / season tickets holders or being held back for corporate / not on sale yet ? Anybody know ?

on that subject , just having a look at the stadium plan , what's the script with the centre sections showing up as unavailable ? sold out to early birds / season tickets holders or being held back for corporate / not on sale yet ? Anybody know ?

You mean on the North Stand? Could well be sold out mate. When I first got on today just after 12 there were tickets in those section available, but not very many together. I would imagine any season ticket holders that wanted the North stand would have picked these sections first.