Germany And Poland - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany And Poland

dandydunn

TICKET ALERT

UEFA European Qualifiers

Scotland v Germany

Monday 7 September 2015 7.45 pm

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Scotland v Poland

Thursday 8 October 2015 7.45 pm

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Exclusive SSC ticket sale for both matches*

WHEN: From 12 noon Wednesday 17 June

HOW: Online here

DEADLINE: 12 noon Tuesday 7 July

TICKET PRICES

East - £32 Adult / £15 Child (under 16)

West - £32

South Upper - £40

North & South Lower - £42

Accessible Areas - £15 (Adult & PA) / £7 (Child & PA)**

*Scotland Season Ticket holders have already purchased tickets for these matches so are not eligible to buy at this stage. Any remaining tickets after 7 July will be made available to Scotland Season Ticket holders from 12 noon on Friday 10 July until 12 noon on Monday 13 July (max 2 per purchase - subject to availability).

**Members already registered with us requiring access to these areas should call us directly on 0141 616 6198/6196/6123 to book.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Scottish FA Supporters Centre

I'll be happy to get them out of the way,but do they need to be out so soon after an away trip for a lot of people?

No time wasted getting the cash in here then !

And we'll have the Poland game cash up front as well - just in case the game is meaningless by then !

And do we now officially have a 2 tier membership when it comes to buying tickets - those who buy a season ticket and those who don't ? Seem to remember we all paid the same membership fee and there was no mention of this policy change then !

I've got a season ticket. My only worry is if I want extra tickets the sale period is basically from the start of t in the park until the end of it. surely they could of made that period over a week or 2? they have no reason not to.

The 2 extra tickets for season tickets will hopefully mean no general sale and there's not going to be a few thousand poles in the home end

Doesn't look like there will be a public sale :(

I hope there isn't one. There are few perks to being a Ssc these days. Will be quite happy if it's just the folk that have forked out hand over fist.

Anyone know if a child season ticket holder gets the option on two extra tickets? Me and my boy both have season tickets and my cousin and his two boys all have season tickets. Potentially could get 10 extra tickets!

Anyone know if a child season ticket holder gets the option on two extra tickets? Me and my boy both have season tickets and my cousin and his two boys all have season tickets. Potentially could get 10 extra tickets!

yes we do after the close of the ssc sale any tickets left will be made available to season ticket holders before public sale

I phoned the SFA asked if they were having a laugh selling both games at once and the deadline on the 7th July when a lot of people have forked out for holidays etc and may not have a lot of spare money was told it was because both games were a month apart and it made good business sense... Aye for them. Poland game being on a Thursday who will go if its meaningless? Who will buy tickets incase its crucial and they don't want to gamble on getting a ticket in the public sale. SFA greed at its best.

yes we do after the close of the ssc sale any tickets left will be made available to season ticket holders before public sale

Will probably get as many as we can then. Lots of interest in these games from friends and family!

Even if we lose both September games Poland wont be meaningless...

Aye its nonsense to have them both on sale so quickly but other side of the coin is that if they separated the sales we'd no doubt have people moaning about paying two lots of postage.

A bit more notice and a longer sale period and it would be fine.

Aye its nonsense to have them both on sale so quickly but other side of the coin is that if they separated the sales we'd no doubt have people moaning about paying two lots of postage.

This is the main gripe I have tbh more than buying both tickets. They've given 24 hours notice and some people, myself included, don't get paid til the end of the month, by which time the better seats will have likely gone. Add to that it's only a couple of days since people got back from a pretty expensive weekend/few days in Dublin. A couple of weeks notice would've been better.

I'm almost sure that previous games have still been two lots of postage despite being really close together.

I phoned the SFA asked if they were having a laugh selling both games at once and the deadline on the 7th July when a lot of people have forked out for holidays etc and may not have a lot of spare money was told it was because both games were a month apart and it made good business sense... Aye for them. Poland game being on a Thursday who will go if its meaningless? Who will buy tickets incase its crucial and they don't want to gamble on getting a ticket in the public sale. SFA greed at its best.

There is no way the Poland game will be meaningless.

Guest flumax

Can't understand why they can't offer a system where you register to buy a ticket now (or at the beginning of the campaign for that matter) and then X weeks before they take a direct debit from your account. Avoid the available cash issue