Poland Allocation? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Allocation?

ScotsRik

What is the official Polish allocation?

I know the normal away section is the West Stand towards the South Stand, but which sections/seats are they allocated??

I thought I might see it when going through the booking process, but there are queues and hoped might be better just posting question.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many did we get for Warsaw? Part of me thinks we got A LOT more for the friendly, but can not remember.

If the SSC did a deal for us to get more over there in return for the Polish FA getting more, hands might be tied... if not would give them all that they are allowed to get (5%).

How many did we get for Warsaw? Part of me thinks we got A LOT more for the friendly, but can not remember.

If the SSC did a deal for us to get more over there in return for the Polish FA getting more, hands might be tied... if not would give them all that they are allowed to get (5%).

I was at both and I think that rings a bell.......pricing definitley in inverse proportion to number of tickets for these two games!!

I read somewhere that we got 3,000+ which equated to something over 6% (for the competitive match).

If the SSC is now selling tickets, the away allocation must be known though surely?? Just wondering.

Edited by ScotsRik

I was at both and I think that rings a bell.......pricing definitley in inverse proportion to number of tickets for these two games!!

I read somewhere that we got 3,000+ which equated to something over 6% (for the competitive match).

Friendly was before the Euro draw, so will not be taken into account, but between the two, the friendly match did seem to be the busier of the two in terms of Scots kicking around the city I felt.

For the friendly my mate and I came in through the wrong gate ( ok we went for an afternoon kip, woke up 15 minutes before kick off, taxi to the ground and the boy dropped us right beside the home end ) I took a few pics of our end and it looks like 3 blocks were set aside and we filled the central one and half filled the other 2. There seemed to be a lot more of us in October

How many will be in the home end, could be anything varying from 2,000 to 15,000

15k? You're not serious with that surely? :-))

Given the way our ticket system works, there will only be a risk of a big number of them being in our end in the public sale so will really depend what is left for that. I would expect most SSC members to take up their ticket with a big number of Season ticket holders taking up the 2 ticket option.

I would say an extra couple of thousand at most.

5% will do.

We`ll take over Georgie Square, Vicky Road (plus Queens Park) and even that ASDA behind the stadium anyway ;)

Would love to go and come back to my second home (i can say that with no hesitation) but will see how the annual leave arrangements and all that will work here.

15k? You're not serious with that surely? :-))

Given the way our ticket system works, there will only be a risk of a big number of them being in our end in the public sale so will really depend what is left for that. I would expect most SSC members to take up their ticket with a big number of Season ticket holders taking up the 2 ticket option.

I would say an extra couple of thousand at most.

If we beat Georgia the Poland game will be massive regardless of what happens against Germany at home. Tickets will be like gold dust similar to the Italy game in 07. I can't see there being a public sale as everyone wants their tickets now just in case.

If we beat Georgia the Poland game will be massive regardless of what happens against Germany at home. Tickets will be like gold dust similar to the Italy game in 07. I can't see there being a public sale as everyone wants their tickets now just in case.

This is my thinking also. Even a couple of thousand I think is me being overly optimistic. Or pessimistic whatever way you want to look at it.

According to away points table....

Allocation for March friendly was 2065

Allocation for October qualifier was 3661

I would have swore blind it was the other way about, as they held more tickets back for home fans at the qualifier. Just goes to show you the tricks your memory plays on you.

Give them 5%. This could turn out to be massive for both need to ensure we utilise home advantage as much as possible. Like others have said all comes down to public sale and hopefully it will be limited as much as possible.

The SFA need to be realistic. There's no point in giving them the bare minimum if we're going to end up with 5-6 thousand Poles in the home end if they manage to get that many through the public sale.

The demand for this game is going to be huge when the tickets go on general sale.

Someone on another thread suggested that we should try and sell all of the home end tickets to SSC members but I'm not sure if this would work.

It's also a bit unfair on the Scottish public who are not SSC members.

One thing is certain - the game is going to be a sell out.