Ssc Ticket System - Groups - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Ticket System - Groups

LADTA-CM

An absolute nightmare for group bookings in my opinion.

Am I missing something? Took me over an hour to book 60 tickets for both games. Would be good to have this looked at in the near future.

By whom?

Hope it comes up in one of their Focus Groups - or no-one will look into it.

I'm wondering if this is a wider spread issue that we could give feedback on or Am I missing a trick.

Anything over 30 seems to crash and put you back into the q. I had to split the order into 6 transactions which wasn't ideal and bumped up the postage quite a bit.

I'm wondering if this is a wider spread issue that we could give feedback on or Am I missing a trick.

Anything over 30 seems to crash and put you back into the q. I had to split the order into 6 transactions which wasn't ideal and bumped up the postage quite a bit.

agree,its a nightmare

had similar problem for georgia home game,tried to book 45 for over an hour,crashed numerous times,timed out and ended up having to phone then spend an age giving names/ssc numbers.much esasier in the past when you called them giving them numbers and payment details then emailing names and ssc numbers

Does the website not say for bookings over 20 tickets to use the phone number ?

It does, I phoned twice with no answer as they will be busy. I don't really want to wait two hours and lose the good seats either. Not fit for purpose and much harder than it used to be.

That's no slight on the guys there because when you do get through they couldn't be more helpful.