Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

Your Ticket Request was successful!

Tickets

Sat 11 June - 15:00

Lens Agglo

A3

vs.

A4

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Total: 110.00 EUR

Your Ticket Request was unsuccessful.

Tickets

Sun 12 June - 21:00

Lille Métropole

C1

vs.

C2

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Tickets

Mon 13 June - 18:00

Saint-Denis - Stade de France

E3

vs.

E4

Category 2 (initial selection: Category 3)

105.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Total: 210.00 EUR

Tickets

Wed 15 June - 15:00

Lille Métropole

B2

vs.

B4

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Tickets

Thu 16 June - 18:00

Lyon

C2

vs.

C4

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Tickets

Tue 14 June - 18:00

Bordeaux

F3

vs.

F4

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

Tickets

Fri 17 June - 21:00

Nice

D1

vs.

D3

Category 3

55.00 EUR per ticket

2 tickets

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess a random ballot is the fairest way to do it, but it is very frustrating seeing people getting 9/14 games they applied for, and me getting 0/8. Surely there should be a system where the fact that someone already has tickets for a match makes them a bit less likely to get picked for another? Maybe that's too hard to manage. Maybe im just bitter.

Just got confirmation that I've got tickets in the ballot for E3 vs E4 at the Stade De France.

Wanting to get down there for the opening week, and worked out that (assuming we qualify) there's a 50/50 chance of being in the right place at the right time if picking the North or South of France.

However, the South venues are well spread out, and planning wouldn't be easy, so going to take a gamble and book a week in Paris with a possible day trip to Lens....

Date / Time Stadium Teams* Comments Fri 10 June - 21:00 Saint-Denis - Stade de France France vs A2 Scotland unlikely to be 2nd seeds Sat 11 June - 15:00 Lens Agglo A3 vs A4* Sun 12 June - 15:00 Paris - Parc des Princes D3 vs D4* Sun 12 June - 21:00 Lille Métropole C1 vs C2 Scotland unlikely to be 1st / 2nd seeds Mon 13 June - 18:00 Saint-Denis - Stade de France E3 vs E4* Got Tickets to this one. If Scotland are drawn in groups B / C / F as third seeds then these games would be on during the trip, but in the south of France: Date / Time Stadium Teams* Comments Sat 11 June - 18:00 Bordeaux B3 vs B4* Sat 11 June - 21:00 Marseille B1 vs B2 Scotland unlikely to be 1st / 2nd seeds Sun 12 June - 18:00 Nice C3 vs C4* Mon 13 June - 15:00 Toulouse D1 vs D2 Scotland unlikely to be 1st / 2nd seeds Mon 13 June - 21:00 Lyon E1 vs E2 Scotland unlikely to be 1st / 2nd seeds Tues 14 June - 18:00 Bordeaux F3 vs F4* Tues 14 June - 21:00 Saint Etienne F1 vs F2 Scotland unlikely to be 1st / 2nd seeds * As long as Scotland qualify, they'd have a 50/50 chance of playing in one of the games shown in yellow.

I think the numbers within the group will be random, with the exception of France. Don't they give it all the "seed 1 goes into group C position 4" stuff?

I'm taking the kids over and group stages finish before the schools break off, so only applied for round of 16 onwards which will no doubt have been more popular. Maybe can pick up tickets for another game when I'm over.

adamntg, on 22 Jul 2015 - 1:51 PM, said:

I think the numbers within the group will be random, with the exception of France. Don't they give it all the "seed 1 goes into group C position 4" stuff?

I'm taking the kids over and group stages finish before the schools break off, so only applied for round of 16 onwards which will no doubt have been more popular. Maybe can pick up tickets for another game when I'm over.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the numbers don't reflect seedings at all.

For the draw, the hosts France will be automatically placed in position A1. The other 23 qualified teams will be seeded into four pots of five (Pot 1) or six teams (Pots 2, 3 and 4). The title holders Spain will be seeded in Pot 1 if they qualify. The other 22 teams will be seeded according to the UEFA national team coefficient rankings updated after the completion of qualifying

seems like a few on here have bordeaux on 14th @ 18.00

Edited by Mazziessc

Got 1 game!

Friday 17th June in St Ettiene.

Out and about at present so no idea if this us early mid or late group or where in France SE is!?!

Still I'm sure Scotland will be playing here on that date!

it is match day 2 in the group so all to play for.

it is 50k from Lyon and fast trains run from paris and Lyon.see you there!

People that booked hotels before ticket draw did well since even on booking.com a lot of hotels seem to be asking for advance payment or possibility of pre charging 30%. I was looking mainly for Bordeaux hotels and even on coast an hour away by train, things were booked up and very expensive. Suspect hotel prices will drop later when people start to cancel bookings. Worth remembering that UEFA may change kickoff times after draw-in 2004 they changed England-France venue to a bigger stadium and time and it wasn`t a one-off.

People that booked hotels before ticket draw did well since even on booking.com a lot of hotels seem to be asking for advance payment or possibility of pre charging 30%. I was looking mainly for Bordeaux hotels and even on coast an hour away by train, things were booked up and very expensive.

Yea we booked Bordeaux and toulouse a month or so ago free cancellation. Have dates in both citys I need but dates reserved I will cancel or hapily pass on nearer the time providing we don't happen to have a game there on such dates.

TartanDave, on 29 Jul 2015 - 3:19 PM, said:

Another email out today, seems we will be able to buy tickets at face value for games. Could be great if Scotland make it! Can someone who didn't win any tickets tell me if they got the email too?

Very few folk who have tickets will resell them on the UEFA portal. Your chances of getting a Scotland ticket there are between very slim and none.

Very few folk who have tickets will resell them on the UEFA portal. Your chances of getting a Scotland ticket there are between very slim and none.

True, particularly if they have booked accommodation for tickets they have won. However, maybe some french folk would be selling?