Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

58 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Anyone know when tickets will start being sent out? 

Tickets allocated before 1st April 2016 will be issued and distributed by the end of May 2016 to the delivery address indicated in the application, provided that payment has been received on time and in full in accordance with the guidelines set out in your confirmation email. EURO 2016 SAS will not issue duplicate tickets for any reason whatsoever. EURO 2016 SAS shall not be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Ticket(s) after their delivery to the Successful Applicant. In particular EURO 2016 SAS shall not be liable to refund any Ticket(s) or to re-print Ticket(s).

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Tickets allocated before 1st April 2016 will be issued and distributed by the end of May 2016 to the delivery address indicated in the application, provided that payment has been received on time and in full in accordance with the guidelines set out in your confirmation email. EURO 2016 SAS will not issue duplicate tickets for any reason whatsoever. EURO 2016 SAS shall not be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Ticket(s) after their delivery to the Successful Applicant. In particular EURO 2016 SAS shall not be liable to refund any Ticket(s) or to re-print Ticket(s).

Thanks. Seems like that's leaving it a bit late to me. 

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Possibly to limit the secondary market?

It's still enough time for me to post on the tickets i have sold but considering UEFA have had over £1k of my money for over 4 months now, it'd be nice to actually get the fecking tickets soon. 

Tickets for almost every  match coming up but most for only a few seconds  Last week has only had same 3 matches as being available but when you log in other matches come up too.  Looking for Paris QF-could swap for Bordeaux group matches (Wales v Slovaquia and Austria v Hungary) if anyone`s interested (hadn`t realised till yesterday that venue tickets can`t be resold as individual matches). Resale finishes at 6pm on Thursday but I suppose tickets will sold be sold from April (returned by sponsors etc).

I have 2 tickets to sell, Iceland vs Austria, Wednesday 22nd June, Stade de France, Paris, 6pm kick off. Can no longer go sadly. It's cat 4 tickets, behind the goals, paid €25 per ticket and €15 postage. Haven't received them yet but won't be going. Pm if interested 

My F5 is now just a F3.5 after weeks of looking for tickets. Between 11 June and 27 June I have 12 games but am looking for three more games.  
 ROI/Sweden or Belgium/Italy 13/ 06    
Portugal/Austria on 18/06
Slovakia/England on 20/06

Cat3 orCat4 only and I also have one Cat 4 Ukraine/Northern Ireland 16/06 for sale/swap

Any help would be most welcome

johnhogg47@yahoo.co.uk

I have finally got round to looking at travel plans for the tickets I got in the first ballot, and to decide whether there's any games I should give up in the interests of saving a few quid for the Scotland autumn campaign.  And of course I find that I have just missed the closure of the resale portal.  Agh!

Anyway, if there is any interest in the below tickets, please let me know.

- Iceland v Austria, Paris, Wed 22 June at 1800 - 2 x Category 2 tickets.  Face value Euro 210 the pair.

- 2nd round game, Paris, Mon 27 June at 1800 (winner E v runner-up D - 2 x Category 2 tickets.  Face value Euro 210 the pair.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got any spare tics for games in nice. 

5 of us based there for 2weeks at begining of tournament .

we also have 3 spare beds in 5 star villa, own pool etc 

1double room and single bed in shared room.

can send link to genuine interested folk. 

650 for a com from 9th June to25th

pm me if you have tics or interested in accom

Anyone know if it's possible to find out the seats your tickets are for? Someone told me that the ticket portal had seat numbers for tickets on it but i can't seem to see it on mines? 

Seat numbers were on it a couple of days ago showing me in Row 20 in several games.Not there now unless I am a mistaken.

I still am looking for 

ROI/Sweden or Belgium/Italy 13/ 06    
Portugal/Austria on 18/06
Slovakia/England on 20/06

Cat3 orCat4 only and I also have one Cat 4 Ukraine/Northern Ireland 16/06 for sale/swap

Any help would be most welcome

johnhogg47@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Anyone else trying to log into the site only to be told your email address isn't registered??

Think the ticket portal is down just now? Back tomorrow I think. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Think the ticket portal is down just now? Back tomorrow I think. 

Cool. I'm just trying to get in to see if my seat has been allocated yet or whether it tells you if it's been posted out yet. 

Thoughf it was a bit strange it said my email address wasn't registered 

Back into ticket portal this morning, but came out empty handed. I was looking for a ticket for the last 16 match in Saint-Etienne on 25th. If anyone has a spare ticket for Poland v British Ireland in Nice on the 12th I could be interested.

45 minutes ago, joecraigfanclub said:

I have a mate who is sitting on two 600 euro Cat 1 tickets for the opening game France v Rumania he is looking to shift. If anyone is interested PM me. Don't all rush :lol:

I'll open with £60 for the pair, will also pick up a match day programme for him....

Get back to me.