Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 20 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

1 hour ago, joecraigfanclub said:

I have a mate who is sitting on two 600 euro Cat 1 tickets for the opening game France v Rumania he is looking to shift. If anyone is interested PM me. Don't all rush :lol:

the opening game is ridiculously overpriced which is why you can still get Cat 1, 2 & 3 tickets on the portal even though the hosts are playing

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I am looking for tickets for two more games in France. 

ROI/Sweden or Belgium/Italy 13/ 06 

Slovakia/England on 20/06

Cat3 orCat4 only 

I also have two Cat 4 Ukraine/Northern Ireland 16/06 for sale/swap

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks

I received an email today saying that tickets had been sent out. The email contained a link to track my tickets.

Fingers crossed that they should be here in the next couple of days :)

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I received an email today saying that tickets had been sent out. The email contained a link to track my tickets.

Fingers crossed that they should be here in the next couple of days :)

Aye a got the same one, hopefully this week.

EDIT: Website says postal by courier by the end of may 2016. Never noticed that before.

Edited by Mazziessc

21 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Aye a got the same one, hopefully this week.

EDIT: Website says postal by courier by the end of may 2016. Never noticed that before.

Does yours say "shipment in transit" and "shipment about to be delivered". 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Does yours say "shipment in transit" and "shipment about to be delivered". 

Delivery method Courier
Shipment state Delivery by end of May 2016 

Thats all I have currently, Followed by address and an invoice m8

10 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:
Delivery method Courier
Shipment state Delivery by end of May 2016 

Thats all I have currently, Followed by address and an invoice m8

My email gives me a link to track my order. Takes me to "Chronopost" site and gives me the statuses i mention above. 

I got same email today saying shipment about to be delivered. Chronopost. That will be my 2 tickets for Italy v Sweden on 17 June. As I said in earlier post I am looking to buy one more ticket for Italy v Sweden so myself, wife and daughter can all go. Any help much appreciated.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

My email gives me a link to track my order. Takes me to "Chronopost" site and gives me the statuses i mention above. 

Aye that's what I have, stage 3 about to be delivered. Dunno why I am excited.. I've sold them all ha!

Hi All

Just received tickets for 11 different games but none yet for NI against Ukraine 

Hi all

I am looking for tickets for two more games in France. 

ROI/Sweden or Belgium/Italy 13/ 06 

Slovakia/England on 20/06

Cat3 orCat4 only 

I also have two Cat 4 Ukraine/Northern Ireland 16/06 for sale/swap

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Anyone used Viagogo or that? Seeing tickets for a couple of games I was hoping to get to for just a couple of quid more than RRP.

These bigger sites are ok normally ok aint they?

do you not pay a massive service charge once you select the tickets and get to the checkout?

6 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

do you not pay a massive service charge once you select the tickets and get to the checkout?

Aye an extra $32 per ticket - didn't realise that til I clicked through :rolleyes:

Also just noticed they are not available on the UK website just the US one.

Got my tickets for the Portugal v Austria game through yesterday.

Utter pish seats though, first row and i got 2 tickets but they are marked as row 1 seat 3 & seat 5. So unless it's on a curve where the seats are beside each other but seat 4 is missed out then they've given me 2 tickets with one inbetween us.

Bizarre.

3 hours ago, Lion Rampant said:

Got my tickets for the Portugal v Austria game through yesterday.

Utter pish seats though, first row and i got 2 tickets but they are marked as row 1 seat 3 & seat 5. So unless it's on a curve where the seats are beside each other but seat 4 is missed out then they've given me 2 tickets with one inbetween us.

Bizarre.

I was at the Barcelona game on Sunday and they have all the odd numbered seats at one side of the aisle and even at the other. so 13 and 15 were right next to each other. Hopefully this will happen to you also.

40 minutes ago, The Giant said:

I was at the Barcelona game on Sunday and they have all the odd numbered seats at one side of the aisle and even at the other. so 13 and 15 were right next to each other. Hopefully this will happen to you also.

I checked the stadium layoutand the section I'm in is at a corner so hopefully I'm either on the curve, or its the sort of situation you've described.

The section I'm in isn't right at the front of the stand either, so I reckon that even though I'm in row 1 I'm not actually at pitch level. Ideal.

Yeah I got an additional ticket for the Portugal v Austria game as we needed 3 and only had the 2.

Took a while as they were showing as available then saying they weren't when adding them to my basket. Eventually got one after a few attempts.

For some reason that game seems very popular.