Ticket Sales - Page 22 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

It is saying Sold out on the site now......

My crystal ball tells me that they need to manually add the next lot of seats to be sold. They just haven't done this yet, due to it being Friday bacon bap/roll/butty* time.

*delete as appropriate, depending on your region.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My crystal ball tells me that they need to manually add the next lot of seats to be sold. They just haven't done this yet, due to it being Friday bacon bap/roll/butty* time.

I think you may just be spot on there. Also a bacon roll would go down a treat hear right now!

You will get one online next week. I can almost guarantee it. I saw a tweet from the SSC basically confirming as much.

I just got back from a holiday-completely forgot about the sale. It would be great if I manage to grab at least one. You gave me some hope. cheers

Hi guys, I need 1 ticket for Poland game. Any stand. PM and I will get back asap and we can seal the deal. Cheers

Where you live Martin? I have 3 spare. I can deliver if in Glasgow area

Hi Doric

Do you still have the scotland v poland tickets available

A bit up in the air at the moment but may have 2 tickets.

Martin blew it with his poor attempt at a local accent. Never knew Martin was a Polish name btw LOL

Edited by Doric

Called for tkts today and they are deffo sold out the only tkts that will be available will be hospitality damm it gutted,dont want to miss this one and end up under a tent like the italy game. Want to take son to the decider well i can live in hope.

Go to all home games and at least one away now work assed me about thought i would not make game but now i can grrrr anyone got two spare for poland game please get in touch

Ill bring passport to prove im scottish lol

Signed darnicheizk

Lol

• 2 weeks later...

That was a mighty large bacon roll, but glad to see my trusty crystal ball is still working.

Called for tkts today and they are deffo sold out the only tkts that will be available will be hospitality damm it gutted,dont want to miss this one and end up under a tent like the italy game. Want to take son to the decider well i can live in hope.

Go to all home games and at least one away now work assed me about thought i would not make game but now i can grrrr anyone got two spare for poland game please get in touch

Ill bring passport to prove im scottish lol

Signed darnicheizk

Lol

Non hospitality tickets on sale at moment. :ok:

Hi Lads.

Long shot i know but if anyone got any spare tickets for Scotland v Poland game i'll really want to get them.

I need 3 - for me, my dad and my mate but if i'll get 2 i'll be happy with that.

Anyone who got tix let me know on PM please.

Cheers.