Ticket Sales - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 days left of sale. Lets get them all bought and avoid public sale. Poles will snap them all up other wise

Had a wee look and I think we have shifted about 30ks worth ink away fans etc. Guess a public sale might happen after all.

Havent got a problem with poles in the scotland end personally.

We travel all over europe and flood the home end.

Dont want to be a hypocrite. Will there be a public sale?

Possibly and if you are a pole living in scotland good luck to them.

Had a wee look and I think we have shifted about 30ks worth ink away fans etc. Guess a public sale might happen after all.

I think a public sale was always on the cards. It's just the size of it that was in question in my mind. It will all come down to how many additional tickets the season ticket holders buy.

I have had about 5 or 6 people from my work ask me if I can get them a ticket - all Polish.

There seems to be more of a buzz about the Germany game among my non-member mates. Not sure if it's the fact that game is first or if it's because it's the world champions.

But, but, but.... we are the Tartan Army everyone loves our kilts and fancy dress, we can do what we want. We are the greatest fans in the world

?

Edited by DoonTheSlope

I don't think it's being hypocritical not wanting poles in our end. Whilst we have had fans in home end on many of our away games, I have no doubt the home team fans would rather we were not. I still don't think there will be more than a few hundred tickets for a public sale. I hope ssc offer all members the chance to buy any tickets left after sale to season ticket holders. Normally I'd be all for a public sale but normally there is not 2 million nationals of the country we are playing living in the uk Edited by tam4ritchie

Too many strange folk wanting poles in the Scotland end rather than scots for our potentially biggest game in years.

Just to clarify;

If there is a public sale ( which I don't think there will be), they are entitled to apply for the tickets.

As long as a they don't steal my flag. :-))

It looks like the Germany game is the slightly more popular for tickets after looking at the Stadium maps. Still a fair few left though.

After a quick look I think about 16k left for Poland game and 13k for Germany game. if 5,000 season ticket holders buy two tickets each we should be very close to full for each game but I still think there will be a limited public sale.

Edited by kmcca5