Chris Law Mp (Snp) - Maiden Speech - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chris Law Mp (Snp) - Maiden Speech

Deecie-the guy to his left is Stevie Paterson..MP for Stirling and you are correct. He's hasnt missed many trips in the last 15 years or so.

I've been looking at that guy for weeks now thinking "I'm sure I know him from somewhere".

Going off on a tangent somewhat.

I remember getting a Baltic Air flight back from Vilnius the morning after the 2-1 game in Kaunas and the future Lord Pishy Pants came shambling out of the "executive" lounge. Mind you he could just have been over seeing his big mate Vlad.

That's the only scheduled flight I've been on that was 100% full with Tartan Army.

I remember getting a Baltic Air flight back from Vilnius the morning after the 2-1 game in Kaunas and the future Lord Pishy Pants came shambling out of the "executive" lounge. Mind you he could just have been over seeing his big mate Vlad.

That's the only scheduled flight I've been on that was 100% full with Tartan Army.

99% full if Lord Pishy Pants was on it.

Pretty positive the flight I was on to Paris from Prestwick was 100%

yep, ousted Anas Sarwar in a great moment of getting it right up the Labour party.

Many SNP fanboys have started to emulate Labour fanboys, in as much as they seem to hate their political opponents more than they believe in their policies.