Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bandwagon Panthers blow out Seattle in the first half and hang on

Was a hard job for Seattle to make 3 Superbowls in a row

The first half reminded me of the Jets v Pats buttfumble Thanksgiving debacle. Very unusual for the Hawks

There's something about that late Saturday slot that produces remarkable playoff drama. If you're watching the Arizona-Green Bay game off record stick with it till the very end. Enjoy

Typical that was the late Sat night game. Just watched the highlights and there are some ridiculous plays.

Roethlisberger looks absolutely fine here. Wouldn't be the first time he has over exaggerated an injury.

Whisper it - but i detest the Steelers and Mike Tomlin more than the Pats

If Denver dont win this they (and Manning) will be crucified

They should have started with Osweiler and let Manning study the Steelers defense then come in and rescue them if needed

Not to mention Brady against that Steelers secondary

Manning is definitely struggling. A right bad decision to start him on whats been seen so far

Some serious defence in that game from the broncos

Yeah, the Broncos deserved it. The Pats had no right to be in it at the end. Brady was getting annihilated all night.

Would imagine the NFC winners will fancy their chances of getting to Manning, his second half there was abysmal too.

Does anyone not love Cam Newton? The energy, the enthusiasm, the poise in the pocket, the willingness to make a play on his own if need be, the bravery to dive for the extra yard and the smile. Gotta love that smile.

Panthers look unstoppable after last night. I'm glad the Broncos beat the Pats (good game it was too - I was sure we were headed for OT), but it was just a different class watching the Panthers game this morning.

Am I right in thinking that none of the players from teams in the Superbowl play in the Pro-bowl next week?

Panthers look unstoppable after last night. I'm glad the Broncos beat the Pats (good game it was too - I was sure we were headed for OT), but it was just a different class watching the Panthers game this morning.

Am I right in thinking that none of the players from teams in the Superbowl play in the Pro-bowl next week?

You are indeed.

The pro bowl is garbage. It's time it was scrapped.

Broncos' Superbowl history suggests a thumping win for the Panthers...

As much as I hate to admit it, I feel this is most likely outcome --- Can see this one being pretty much over as a contest possibly before the 1st quarter is done...

Does anyone not love Cam Newton? The energy, the enthusiasm, the poise in the pocket, the willingness to make a play on his own if need be, the bravery to dive for the extra yard and the smile. Gotta love that smile.

I don't like him or his team, regardless of The "Gano Factor", due to stuff like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwHVXqCmHtY

Regardless of his whining excuses multi millionaire sports stars should not be destroying fans property under any circumstances imo.

Also as a Giants fans the whole Beckham goading thing leaves a bit of a foul taste.... I don't mind arrogance in teams / individuals, but there is omething about this Carolina team which just doesn't sit well with me -- I think they will go on to win a few Superbowls in the coming years, but also feel they will overtake The Patriots as being the team everyone loves to hate due to their antics doing it.