Nfl 15/16 - Page 13 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

As much as I hate to admit it, I feel this is most likely outcome --- Can see this one being pretty much over as a contest possibly before the 1st quarter is done...

I don't like him or his team, regardless of The "Gano Factor", due to stuff like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwHVXqCmHtY

Regardless of his whining excuses multi millionaire sports stars should not be destroying fans property under any circumstances imo.

Also as a Giants fans the whole Beckham goading thing leaves a bit of a foul taste.... I don't mind arrogance in teams / individuals, but there is omething about this Carolina team which just doesn't sit well with me -- I think they will go on to win a few Superbowls in the coming years, but also feel they will overtake The Patriots as being the team everyone loves to hate due to their antics doing it.

You're comparing them to a team who people hate because they cheat, because Cam Newton pulled down a banner? :unsure:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're comparing them to a team who people hate because they cheat, because Cam Newton pulled down a banner? :unsure:

No, not specifically.... I'm saying, or at least was trying to..., that I have a feeling The Panthers are going to be a team, like The Patriots, whom, although successful, are disliked because they "cross the line" into what is not acceptable too often... whether it's right or wrong, time will tell

Packers fans are everywhere!

That said, I love the fact that Green Bay is the only team where the fans own the majority of the team.

J

Packers fans are everywhere!

That said, I love the fact that Green Bay is the only team where the fans own the majority of the team.

J

Really :lol:

http://deadspin.com/5866292/the-feel-good-scam-of-owning-the-packers

• 2 weeks later...

Who knew Graham Gano was born in Arbroath ?

I certainly didnt which is strange as Sky Sports NFL make a big deal of English players in the NFL

Oh wait ......................

Who knew Graham Gano was born in Arbroath ?

I certainly didnt which is strange as Sky Sports NFL make a big deal of English players in the NFL

Oh wait ......................

I'll be pedantic and say he was actually born in Dundee (probably Ninewells?) but lived in/near Arbroath according to STV news.

His dad is/was a US soldier so I'm guessing at Condor.

Will he be the second Scot to win a Super Bowl...........

He'll be hoping he doesnt have the same luck as Lawrence Tynes did after it id wager ...........

Trying to stay up for this but will be shattered at work tomorrow. Might watch end of first half and then record second and watch it when I'm home and try to stay away from the score.

I stayed in Charlotte for a while and got into American football then. Went to see the Panthers a good number of times. Over 11 years ago I left there now though!

Used to be far more into NFL though. In Charlotte I would try to go to most home games and watch the away ones on tv.

Would watch every Panthers game online and whenever NFL was on tv when I came back to Scotland for many years. Kinda lost interest a tad over the last couple of seasons. Think I've only seen a couple of Panthers games this season so far.