Nfl 15/16 - Page 14 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. I far prefer to watch a full game. Battles for field position can be intriguing. I don't just want to see TD's.

That's one of the dullest Super Bowls in quite some time.

?

Yeah. Not every low scoring, defensive battle is great to watch.

I didn't enjoy that last night at all.

Have to agree

Both quarterbacks had very little impact in the game verging on being rotten

The only enjoyment i guess was if you had bet Denver with the spread

I like a good defensive game, and while there's no doubt both defences played well, especially Denver's, the poor play of both quarterbacks really brought the game down. Add to that dropped passes, fumbles and the number of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties it was one of the least enjoyable Superbowls I've seen in over 30 years of watching the NFL. I can't help thinking it would have been a much better game if the Seahawks had made it rather than Carolina (and as a 49ers fan I hate saying that!). Russell Wilson would have dealt with the Broncos pressure much better than Newton. For Newton not to attempt to dive on his own fumble at 16-10 down was unforgivable.

And Coldplay were pish too! Who thought middle class dinner party music was a good idea for the half time show! Totally upstaged by Beyonce.

• 5 months later...

If anyone has the Amazon TV package check out All Or Nothing: A Season With The Arizona Cardinals. Similar to Hard Knocks but better as it follows them all the way through the season. I just finished watching it and thought it was excellent

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 July 2016 at 6:08 PM, morrie21 said:

If anyone has the Amazon TV package check out All Or Nothing: A Season With The Arizona Cardinals. Similar to Hard Knocks but better as it follows them all the way through the season. I just finished watching it and thought it was excellent

Going to give that a watch

7 weeks on sunday till the first games of the season taking aside the Denver Panthers game taking place on the Thursday, cant wait for it.  Love an NFL Sunday watching it and doing fantasy football. Go Pack Go

Ryan "I've never been to a play off" Fitzpatrick signs a 1 year $12 million contract with the Jets ending a 4 month stand off

Will be interesting when he throws a couple of interceptions against the Bungals in Week 1

Coad34DWYAAClb-.jpg

19 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ryan "I've never been to a play off" Fitzpatrick signs a 1 year $12 million contract with the Jets ending a 4 month stand off

Will be interesting when he throws a couple of interceptions against the Bungals in Week 1

Coad34DWYAAClb-.jpg

tb fair he done great last season and built up a great relationship with Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall on the field, they both declared they wanted him to stay. Geno Smith is rank rotten.  Nick Foles just released was on 20 million a year so 12 million for Fitzpatrick is quite cheap actually in nfl terms.

7 hours ago, Geed said:

tb fair he done great last season and built up a great relationship with Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall on the field, they both declared they wanted him to stay. Geno Smith is rank rotten.  Nick Foles just released was on 20 million a year so 12 million for Fitzpatrick is quite cheap actually in nfl terms.

I know

But anytime i try and post anything positive about the Jets,  Mr Giant responds quite rightly in a belittling fashion :(

Is it not about time someone started the NFL 16/17 thread ?

Training camp has started and pre season games are less than 2 weeks away

13 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Is it not about time someone started the NFL 16/17 thread ?

Training camp has started and pre season games are less than 2 weeks away

We done our rookie draft in April and now this week started signing players, we have been doing our league for 10 years now.  cant wait till week 1.