With Gaza War, Movement To Boycott Israel Gains Momentum In Europe - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

With Gaza War, Movement To Boycott Israel Gains Momentum In Europe

Irnbruman's old Israel thread didn't survive the board wipe, so thought it best to begin a new one now that Netanyahu is claiming "victory". It was in doubt for quite a while, those stone-throwing Gazan teenagers had the IDF and their high-tech super weapons under the cosh for a bit there.

"The movement to boycott Israel is expanding politically and among the public."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/world/europe/with-gaza-war-movement-to-boycott-israel-gains-momentum-in-europe.html?_r=0

Boycotting Israeli goods is not the way to go. they get so much free state hand-outs from the yanks that it wont do anything, plus a lot of Israeli's protest their own governments actions.

Loads of our MP's are in friends of Israel now as well. The US senate is bought almost totally. The driving force is the thought that the god of the universe gave them the land, a little hardship won't do anything but empower a religious fanatic.

the idea of a god trumps all rationality. God gave it to me, so whatever you say you're wrong. anything is justified in executing "god's will" hence why you have tonnes of zionist christians as well, people who believe an entity created the whole universe and put a special planet in it, appeared to a man who lived to 175 and gave Irael to him impertutity.

All 3 of the Abrahamic religions have total crack-pots in them who think nothing of creating total carnage in their pursuit of realising their subjective interpetation of "God's word".

• 2 months later...

Don't know if anyone has been following the Chickenshit thing recently...

The scandal was created, unsurprisingly, by Israel’s semi-official flack-in-chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, a former Israeli prison guard turned journalist, whose pronouncements carry the authority of someone with impeccable connections in both Tel Aviv and Washington. Writing in The Atlantic, he reports:
"The other day I was talking to a senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the White House and the State Department the most. ‘The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit’ this official said …
Goldberg has a carefully cultivated image as a moderate-to-liberal Obama sympathizer, and he goes into his familiar riff about how the rapidly fraying US-Israeli relationship is largely a function of Bibi’s truculence. Yet it’s clear Goldberg – who surely knew what the response to his reporting would be, even inside the President’s own party – is appalled by this display of candor:
"’The good thing about Netanyahu is that he’s scared to launch wars,’ the official said, expanding the definition of what a chickenshit Israeli prime minister looks like. ‘The bad thing about him is that he won’t do anything to reach an accommodation with the Palestinians or with the Sunni Arab states. The only thing he’s interested in is protecting himself from political defeat. He’s not [Yitzhak] Rabin, he’s not [Ariel] Sharon, he’s certainly no [Menachem] Begin. He’s got no guts.’"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40103.htm

Well check out Netanyahu's response...

What’s surprising is how Netanyahu, in a speech to the Knesset, took the opportunity to answer his critics in the Obama administration: "Netanyahu angrily insisted he was ‘under attack simply for defending Israel,’ adding that he ‘cherished’ Israel’s relationship with the US."
The famously combative Israeli Prime Minister went on to say:
"When there are pressures on Israel to concede its security, the easiest thing to do is to concede. You get a round of applause, ceremonies on grassy knolls, and then come the missiles and the tunnels."

And then curiously a day or two later this appears...

Controversial cartoon depicts Netanyahu as 9/11 pilot

TEL AVIV, Israel, Oct. 30 (UPI) -- A political cartoon published Thursday by Hebrew daily Haaretz incited international controversy with its depiction of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu piloting a plane labeled "Israel" toward a tower flying the American flag, intended to evoke the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.
Controversial-cartoon-depicts-Netanyahu-

The cartoon does not seem to make much sense but perhaps that is not the real message here much like the grassy knoll reference...

Sweden recognised Palestine as a country last couple of days as well, quite a few countries have been expelling Israeli ambassadors as well, i believe Israel chucked out the Swedish ambassador, no doubt the whole of Sweden will be showing "anti-semitism" by this action.

The cartoon makes perfect sense thplinth mate, especially if you consider who supplied the intelligence for Atta's fake meeting in Prague to obtain the anthrax. Who was arrested with van with explosives near the George Washington bridge, and who owned the company urban moving systems. Plus other shit.

Sweden recognised Palestine as a country last couple of days as well, quite a few countries have been expelling Israeli ambassadors as well, i believe Israel chucked out the Swedish ambassador, no doubt the whole of Sweden will be showing "anti-semitism" by this action.

The cartoon makes perfect sense thplinth mate, especially if you consider who supplied the intelligence for Atta's fake meeting in Prague to obtain the anthrax. Who was arrested with van with explosives near the George Washington bridge, and who owned the company urban moving systems. Plus other shit.

I got the feeling the sub-conversation there was...

Bibbi: Do what I want or we will kill you

Eboma: Kill me and we will reveal your involvement in 9/11

Also fascinating he referenced the grassy knoll. Thats not the official lone gunman story...

Given the frenetic pace of events this last 15 years and the noticeable acceleration this last 5 years I get the feeling the big one is not that far away anymore. All the alarm bells are now ringing.

Perhaps maybe small chance if enough of the truth about 9/11 came out in one big go now then that could stop this... but it could just mean they go for it there and then.

I got the feeling the sub-conversation there was...

Bibbi: Do what I want or we will kill you

Eboma: Kill me and we will reveal your involvement in 9/11

Also fascinating he referenced the grassy knoll. Thats not the official lone gunman story...

Given the frenetic pace of events this last 15 years and the noticeable acceleration this last 5 years I get the feeling the big one is not that far away anymore. All the alarm bells are now ringing.

Perhaps maybe small chance if enough of the truth about 9/11 came out in one big go now then that could stop this... but it could just mean they go for it there and then.

Yeah but the senate committee on assassination in the 70's already found that there was probably more than one gunman. Have you ever read Michael Collins piper's book "Rush to Judgement" it's free online.

I think it's unlikely everything is rushing to an eschatological conclusion, if thats what you mean by big one. the Oded Yinon Plan details what was planned to happen, and it's coming along nicely, get rid of Syria using proxies funded and religiously indoctrinated by the Saudi's , attack Hezbollah to open up Lebanon and then take the land to make up Greater Israel, with the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, rest of the golan heights and finally create the land the god of the universe wanted them to have.

The Russians are of the view that the Americans (or elements of the USA) believe they can win if they strike first. That mutually assured destruction is no longer true for them, if they strike first. Europe of course would be annihilated, collateral damage, and they would not give less of shit you can be sure about that. This is it... they are going for global domination now because they believe they will never hold a bigger advantage... so do it now, don't wait for Russia and China to get stronger. Global war is the tool they use to remould the world. Look at the immense scale of human suffering they have created in every country they have 'liberated'. (If anyone in Europe thinks they care anymore for you than your average Libyan, Syrian you are deluding yourself. )

edit: when Putin thwarted them in Syria - they opened up a front in Ukraine, brought ISIS into play and started ing with the Chinese in HK. Everywhere you look they are starting serious scraps... The whole MH017 thing as well, outrageous...

Edited by thplinth

Yeah but the senate committee on assassination in the 70's already found that there was probably more than one gunman. Have you ever read Michael Collins piper's book "Rush to Judgement" it's free online.

I think it's unlikely everything is rushing to an eschatological conclusion, if thats what you mean by big one. the Oded Yinon Plan details what was planned to happen, and it's coming along nicely, get rid of Syria using proxies funded and religiously indoctrinated by the Saudi's , attack Hezbollah to open up Lebanon and then take the land to make up Greater Israel, with the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, rest of the golan heights and finally create the land the god of the universe wanted them to have.

Michael Collins didn't write Rush to Judgement it was Mark Lane.