Ict Vs Motherwell Score Predictions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ict Vs Motherwell Score Predictions

Ahead of the season, maybe just kick off with a generic Motherwell thread that you can return to each week. Think of the time you will save and dream of the number of posts it will get come the end of the season.

We'll get 40 pages out of the 4 Aberdeen games.

:ok:

Quite optimistic going into the new season. We've not lost our best players for once, and added to it, the quality of the new additions is the unknown.

4/1 is a very good price for any team in the league home or away.

The 2 competitive games under their belt might be a positive for ICT?

I'll go 1-1.

:lol: burnnnnnnn

Aye leading towards a 1-1 myself sbc but seeing as it's Motherwell I'll go for a 2-1 loss..the new keeper to have a howler, lasley to make a mistake or 8, one of the conference strikers to miss a sitter and the Motherwell forum to be in meltdown tonight

Quite optimistic going into the new season. We've not lost our best players for once, and added to it, the quality of the new additions is the unknown.

I'll go 1-1.

Hoping for a Dons win, not sure how we'll react after Kazakhstan though.

I'll go with 3-0 Aberdeen.

Ahead of the season, maybe just kick off with a generic Motherwell thread that you can return to each week. Think of the time you will save and dream of the number of posts it will get come the end of the season.

:moon:

Edited by Robroysboy

don't bet anymore, what a shame.

Wes Fletcher's debut goal gave Motherwell victory over a toothless Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Fletcher pounced to open the scoring after a Stephen Pearson effort was parried by Owain Fon Williams.

There was better luck for Caley Thistle's new goalkeeper when he saved Scott McDonald's penalty kick.

But the lack of punch up front that dogged John Hughes' side in Europa League qualifying was evident again and Williams was the busier keeper.

Edited by Robroysboy

I'll go 1-1.

:lol: burnnnnnnn

Aye leading towards a 1-1 myself sbc but seeing as it's Motherwell I'll go for a 2-1 loss..the new keeper to have a howler, lasley to make a mistake or 8, one of the conference strikers to miss a sitter and the Motherwell forum to be in meltdown tonight

:wink2:

I see there is an apology from Kilmarnock tonight.Not for the drubbing but the problems with fans being admitted to game.

Yeah seemed a rammy. Fb was quite good, the club changed their profile pic and the first comment was "try changing the management"