Coupon - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tremendous cash out there nice one. Had £3 accum on Chelsea, man C, Swansea and Tottenham - ffs not even one winner.

My Paddy Power £20 start off account betting only on odds on shots till I lose (bet half till it got to £200 then now doing a third from there - after getting to £221 - put £74 on Sheff Wed last night to beat Bolton - another nervy one with Sheff Wed winning 3-2. Now at £266.

Just been looking at Sarurday games - its one of 2 - either Hull to beat Charlton at 2/5 or Dunfermline to beat Albion Rovers at 1/4. Could do the double but against my rules and Id be too superstitious.

Tremendous cash out there nice one. Had £3 accum on Chelsea, man C, Swansea and Tottenham - ffs not even one winner.

My Paddy Power £20 start off account betting only on odds on shots till I lose (bet half till it got to £200 then now doing a third from there - after getting to £221 - put £74 on Sheff Wed last night to beat Bolton - another nervy one with Sheff Wed winning 3-2. Now at £266.

Just been looking at Sarurday games - its one of 2 - either Hull to beat Charlton at 2/5 or Dunfermline to beat Albion Rovers at 1/4. Could do the double but against my rules and Id be too superstitious.

How much are you aiming to get to before you consider withdrawing the lot? Or will you withdraw the remainder when you lose as you mentioned?

Edited by Grantyboy1983

I'm just going to keep on betting a third until I lose - then I'll withdraw the rest apart from £20 when I'll start again. So far Ive had 14 odds on shots all win - but its been close a couple of times - Lee Griffiths getting a late winner against Thistle, Man City injury time winner against Swansea. I was going to bet on Klitschko to beat Fury but luckily I had bet on the Murray brothers in the DavisCup and was waiting for the winnigns coming through - but the bet was voided cos the Belgians changed their team - so I never bet on Klitschko. Nice bit of fun - luck has to run out soon.

I'm just going to keep on betting a third until I lose - then I'll withdraw the rest apart from £20 when I'll start again. So far Ive had 14 odds on shots all win - but its been close a couple of times - Lee Griffiths getting a late winner against Thistle, Man City injury time winner against Swansea. I was going to bet on Klitschko to beat Fury but luckily I had bet on the Murray brothers in the DavisCup and was waiting for the winnigns coming through - but the bet was voided cos the Belgians changed their team - so I never bet on Klitschko. Nice bit of fun - luck has to run out soon.

Well i hope your run of good luck continues, might try something like this myself with one of my betting accounts.

Tempted to stick third of my kitty -£97 on Celtic at 1/6 against Hamilton tonight - any expert views?

The general rule of the coupon thread on the TAMB is that any selections posted before the result never come in :lol:

You are going well - dont let anyone on here ruin it for you :lol: Managed to get to £440 last year then I bottled it and took the £400. Started again with 20 and lost it on the first bet!