Coupon - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek

Liverpool

Barcelona

Marseille

good job, Porto let me down for about £43

instead of being sensible like yourseld, apart from that bet I went for a couple of mad ones with a few quid, came nowhere near haha

Question for you wise hands. If you saw a bank statement and it had heaps of big money transfers in and out but all to bookies for little net gain... What do you think is going on?

Matched betting maybe? where you are wining and losing on the same bet- and simply collecting the bonuses for doing so?

Or money laundering. seen that done before.

I dont see much scottish football but was impressed with Hearts against Aberdeen the other week. Good result for them last Saturday and for me they are the best value bet on the coupon today at just over even money away at Hamilton.

Game's tomorrow fella, is a grudge match for Hearts so I reckon they'll be up for it, it'll be on ma coupon that's fer sure.

Fivefold Accumulator (x1)
1 . Brighton (Brighton v Huddersfield English)
2 . Cardiff (Cardiff v Rotherham English)
3 . Wigan (Crewe v Wigan English)
4 . Walsall (Walsall v Blackpool English)
5 . Burton (Burton v Shrewsbury English)

approx 15/1

Single
Dundee United v Kilmarnock Scottish
Kilmarnock

approx 3/1

After me backing Killie I can now comfortably predict Dundee Utd's first win in about 3 months... :blink:

Really fancy Newcastle today for some strange reason.

Gone with them West Brom and Falkirk.

Nearly added Berwick who are 5/1 and I dancy them strangely too. Not sure why seeing as they are shite and have a dreadful record at Elgin!?!?

That went well.

Rest of my coupons were rubbish today - but carried on with investing a third of my Paddy Power kitty on odds on shots - went for Celtic again second time in a week - £106 on at 2/9 - not as simple as the win against Hamilton but I'll take it. Up to £339 quid now.

Hate the cash out button.

Took a tenner on my 6 game BTTS acca when Motherwell pulled one back.

Was waiting on Killie for £60, but at 5-0 they weren't going to get a goal, certainly not 10 seconds after I hit the pussy button.

:(

I hate cash out at times, unlucky